You are Here:
N.K. threatens to shoot down U.S. airplanes outside N.K. airspace

Author (Read 858 times)

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-25/watch-live-north-korean-foreign-minister-calls-impromptu-press-conference

I wonder if the U.S. will still keep warplanes lingering around the edges of North Korean airspace. This should make it pretty easy to see if the North Koreans will bite.

Last Edit by Palmerston
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: N.K. threatens to shoot down U.S. airplanes outside N.K. airspace
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2017, 01:58:32 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

hmmm....

The future is not certain, it could be decided by simple pilot error.

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2017, 04:27:19 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
* cat  polishes crystal ball

hmmm....

The future is not certain, it could be decided by simple pilot error.

Well if they're threatening to shoot down planes outside of their airspace, pilot error won't be a factor. This is extremely intense. I don't know how better to warn people that this could escalate at pretty much any moment.

I forgot to mention the futility of flying our bombers around N.K. airspace. It's only a way to get them to hit us first. You really think airplane bombers are a serious threat in a modern war? Even N.K. could probably take them out easy.

Also, aren't N.K. and the U.S. still technically at war? Wasn't it a cease fire that "ended" the Korean war? No actual peace treaty?

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2017, 04:33:27 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Well if they're threatening to shoot down planes outside of their airspace, pilot error won't be a factor. This is extremely intense. I don't know how better to warn people that this could escalate at pretty much any moment.

I forgot to mention the futility of flying our bombers around N.K. airspace. It's only a way to get them to hit us first. You really think airplane bombers are a serious threat in a modern war? Even N.K. could probably take them out easy.

Also, aren't N.K. and the U.S. still technically at war? Wasn't it a cease fire that "ended" the Korean war? No actual peace treaty?

Last Edit by Palmerston

No and I think does not really matter. It is only a paper.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2017, 04:58:22 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
No and I think does not really matter. It is only a paper.

Well there is the entire demilitarized zone from coast to coast. That's more than paper...

I know how much you hate Wikipedia, Al, and I'm not saying believe everything it says, but just use it as a starting point to look into things...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Armistice_Agreement

If it weren't for the U.N. maybe there could've been a Korean communist nation across the entire peninsula, which would've failed by now or been annexed by China. That'd be a lot better for everyone at the moment. "Police action" is what got us here. The U.N. "fails" the world again.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2017, 06:09:13 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think the thing to focus on is N.Korea is a proxy. That the real battle is with China and to a lesser extent Russia. All converge around N.Korea, which shares a significant border with China, and a smaller border with Russia.

This is the Trump 'card' being played, with a credible idiot in the Whitehouse to act all NeoCon on queue. Yes it could be deliberately engineered in a number of insidious methods, as pointed out earlier. We all know multiple nukes have gone missing over the years, so just about anything is possible, even a Nuclear False Flag on Seoul is technically possible.

My worry is that it could accidentally happen, whilst crazed control phreaks suffer the delusion of control. It is my opinion that they are playing a game of brinkmanship. China is building a fleet, its occupying and building a power triangle of bases in the China Sea. The Cruise Missile attack, it was not an accident that it happened while China's Boss was meeting with Trump and eating chocolate cake.

Also, everything Trump has done since getting into office is either giving ALL the budget to the Military, or destabilizing regions, or bombing, or sending more troops... Why, its as his entire foreign policy is focused on Arms Sales....

Border with Russia top right

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.