Can't Listen To Alex. Just Can't

Author (Read 29945 times)

Re: Article on Yahoo.com today about chobani yogurt
« Reply #25 on: Apr 26, 2017, 06:58:13 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I only post this for information purposes.

The Offending Video

Other Videos / Articles involved in the case can be found linked here :
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/apr/24/chobani-sues-alex-jones-infowars-for-defamation-ov/

I'm bored with this "story".

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #26 on: Apr 27, 2017, 03:54:22 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The thing I find odd is the paltry sum of money involved.
Those two would not get out of bed for a mere 10 thousand.

Like think about the money, its the one fact that we really know and its an oddity.

Something is rotten to the core about this, and I don't know what it is . . . but tiny sum of damages is a clue.
Just I'm not smart enough to fig it out.
or motivated.

* cat  slacks about

It's possible that they wanted him to settle, or alternatively they might have wanted to present a low figure to lure him into a false sense of low risk - meaning that he could fight it and lose and still only be 10K in the hole, but in reality that is only the tip of the iceberg waiting for the AJS Infowars.

« Reply #27 on: Apr 27, 2017, 05:26:22 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
They are also suing for to-be-determined "punitive damages"... millions will be involved. This is a take-down attempt big time... a ton of Soros money has been spent heavily over the last few weeks in the MSM to paint Alex as a fraud, an "actor" who is interested only in money and has been lying and leading his supporters down the proverbial prim-rose path to hell. Good luck selling that stinking pile of scrofulous crap to anyone, 'Nazi-George.'

Alex's opening in the first hour of today's Show spells it all out in spades.

JTCoyoté

"Let us in education dream of an
aristocracy of achievement arising
out of a democracy of opportunity."

~Thomas Jefferson

Exactly.  Character assassination is what they are attempting.  Plus they hope to keep Infowars distracted with all of these attacks.
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #28 on: Apr 28, 2017, 04:16:19 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
As for that Soros is attacking me defence :

Infowars published this :
https://www.infowars.com/soros-google-funding-net-neutrality-groups-to-control-internet-censor-infowars-com/

Q.E.D

« Reply #29 on: Apr 28, 2017, 07:38:30 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Trump said he is a Globalist --> http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=688.msg6611#msg6611

If Alex Jones continues as a Trump apologist from this point onward, who will still cling to defend the Alex Jones machine ?

« Reply #30 on: Apr 28, 2017, 08:21:23 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Trump said he is a Globalist --> http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=688.msg6611#msg6611

If Alex Jones continues as a Trump apologist from this point onward, who will still cling to defend the Alex Jones machine ?

I think that when he says he's "a globalist," he means it. We have seen that he means what he says... until he changes his mind.
Not sure how Alex will spin that into gold, but he'll find a way.
Meanwhile, NAFTA is ok, NATO is ok, we're non-interventionists; except for Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, and next...
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: Alex Jones makes a statement after his custody case is concluded
« Reply #31 on: Apr 28, 2017, 06:13:19 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Jones has an overly long rant on the courthouse steps..

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-alex-jones-custody-press-conference-live/

Thanks for posting that, I saw on twitter the notice saying he was going to make a statement.

« Reply #32 on: Apr 28, 2017, 06:26:03 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I seriously wonder whether Trump knows what a nationalist and a globalist are. He is not exactly the sharpest tool in the box; he wasn't captain of the chess team was he..Although I forgot about 4D chess. In my school '4D' was the class where the not so smart kids were sent - the D stream - uncharitably labelled by some as the Dunce class.

I'm still hoping Jones will snap out of the spell cast by Roger Stone and realise Trump is New World Order.
I turned on today's video, and its some kid making confused excuses - Its making me very, very, very angry.

Re: Alex Jones's lawyer says his client is just 'playing a character'
« Reply #33 on: Apr 28, 2017, 06:41:04 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The statement from Alex, and his lawyers, was excellent, and I think the reports in the news have been bullshit. They have described him as 'losing' - when that is patently untrue. Bastards.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #34 on: Apr 28, 2017, 06:53:29 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The statement from Alex, and his lawyers, was excellent, and I think the reports in the news have been bullshit. They have described him as 'losing' - when that is patently untrue. Bastards.

Bar Stewards

Still on the bright side they are becoming obsolete.
At the current pace of development AI will be replacing them some time soon.

Over the years I've had a few experiences with the press, from a few angles.

* cat  coughs

Any how, the thing is I really do know how dishonest they can be, and downright amoral.

« Reply #35 on: Apr 28, 2017, 06:56:44 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Still on the bright side they are becoming obsolete.
At the current pace of development AI will be replacing them some time soon.

Right ... just as WebMD will probably wind up being the new healthcare plan. ;)
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #36 on: Apr 28, 2017, 07:05:37 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Right ... just as WebMD will probably wind up being the new healthcare plan. ;)

Makes me laugh, and I'll tell you why.

The same people that sneered when the machines started taking peoples jobs never thought frankenstien would come for them. They took superior attituted and looked down on the little people as everything became computer controlled. Well, its the jobs that pay the most are equally the most profitable to mechanise, Mwhahhaaaa..... Better to have an AI as the CEO... Yup, the monster has been unleashed.

« Reply #37 on: Apr 28, 2017, 07:09:54 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The same people that sneered when the machines started taking peoples jobs never thought frankenstien would come for them. They took superior attituted and looked down on the little people as everything became computer controlled. Well, its the jobs that pay the most are equally the most profitable to mechanise, Mwhahhaaaa..... Better to have an AI as the CEO... Yup, the monster has been unleashed.

I think doctors are being increasingly marginalized; and they can only blame their situation on their devotion to pharma. Ever since medical school, most are educated by pharma sales reps, people with BA degrees in business admin, telling them about the side effects of their toxic concoctions, and inviting them to seminars in such important medical education locations as the Bahamas and Maui. Now they are beginning to see that, maybe, just maybe, the scorpion they carried over the water was intending to bite them all along.
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #38 on: Apr 28, 2017, 07:42:40 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

« Reply #39 on: Apr 29, 2017, 04:41:20 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Before the court case, the kids lived with Alex
After the court case, the kids live with Violet.

Not complicated.
In short, they all lied.

You will not find much about Violet, so its not possible to get a balanced picture.

« Reply #40 on: Apr 29, 2017, 10:31:12 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Well I'm interested in this to find out which side is telling the truth, or rather which is being more truthful, or rather which is being the least dishonest. And from my initial findings, Alex Jones is massively spinning this verdict, and much more so than the media.

According to the reports, and to Jones, both parents have been granted 'Joint managing conservatorship', which is the same state they were in before. However, as far as we can see that is not what was being 'played for' in this case. Jones says that his ex-wife had asked for sole conservatorship but we don't know at what stage she asked for that; we do know that the jury had a verdict to give, and according to the Austin Statesmen (probably accurate and not denied by Alex Jones) they decided 10-2 in favor of Kelly Jones, but what were they deciding, or awarding?

This is info from a Texas lawyer's website: http://www.law-page.com/Child%20Custody.html

According to the above website, in a custody case it is very rare for sole cusdody (termed sole conservatorship in Texas) to be awarded.

"In general, most interested parents who have not committed family violence or otherwise do not pose a risk of harm to the child will be appointed as a joint managing conservator"

This was not being alleged by Kelly Jones, so the whole ball game, so to speak, in this case would have been The Exclusive Right to Designate the Primary Residence :

http://www.law-page.com/Child%20Custody.html#exclusiveright

This is essentially which parent is the primary caregiver, in other words the one with whom the children live.

According to the Statesman and other reports, and more or less confirmed by Jones in his statement, this is what Alex Jones had before the case and this is what has now been awarded to Kelly Jones by the 10-2 jury verdict.

If the above is correct, and I repeat that this is only an quick initial look at the available facts, then in terms of what was realistically at stake, the reports which state that Alex 'lost' are not so innacurate, in my view. However, as Alex Jones points out, and as pointed out in the linked website, this does not contemplate the time allotted to each parent which has yet to be determined.

This is a very good breakdown. Alex Jones has spun this out of all recognition - he is exactly what he accuses the 'evil msm' of being. It's a sad affair anyway, especially for the kids involved, but made even more so by Jones's bluster and lies.

Separate from the case, Jones is motivated by money, and since he discovered focus groups he has been tailoring his output to what his customers want - sounds like good business right?

« Reply #41 on: Apr 29, 2017, 10:37:01 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I've heard it all now. I watched Jones's response, and Alex Jones is spinning this lawsuit as a Christian vs Muslim battle. He doesn't care if he loses, in fact he likely knows that he will lose and lose badly but he also knows that his dupe listeners, particularly the evangelicals, will pick up the tab.

Alex Jones is by far the most cynical and dishonest scammer in the alternative media.

This is his ridiculous and embarrassing 'response':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meFTH_W0ffo

The video above is not the one I linked, but that is good since it's much better. It's a Corbett Report video which clearly links Trump directly with Jeffrey Epstein and pedophilia.

« Reply #42 on: Apr 29, 2017, 11:42:55 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The video above is not the one I linked, but that is good since it's much better. It's a Corbett Report video which clearly links Trump directly with Jeffrey Epstein and pedophilia.

The Video

« Reply #43 on: Apr 29, 2017, 11:51:17 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is a very good breakdown. Alex Jones has spun this out of all recognition - he is exactly what he accuses the 'evil msm' of being. It's a sad affair anyway, especially for the kids involved, but made even more so by Jones's bluster and lies.

Separate from the case, Jones is motivated by money, and since he discovered focus groups he has been tailoring his output to what his customers want - sounds like good business right?

The original audience has been driven away by partisan boredom, lack of conspiracy talk, and replaced with an audience that asks questions like "What does NWO stand for ?"
Seriously, talk to them on Twitter and they ain't heard of the New World Order . . just a word "Globalists", and they don't understand that big word either.

More disturbing, they don't know other words like "neo-con" except as some partisan insult, and I could go on and cite more examples, but you get the picture.

The limited vocabulary also limits the IQ of debate, its really self destructive and its going to end really, really, really badly.

« Reply #44 on: Apr 29, 2017, 12:06:53 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
SMDH.  I wonder sometimes if people REALLY listen and are awake enough to understand what was being done here.
Please visit my website:

« Reply #45 on: Apr 29, 2017, 12:15:47 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
SMDH.  I wonder sometimes if people REALLY listen and are awake enough to understand what was being done here.

I found the levels of ignorance astounding, and deeply disturbing.

Oh and when the Trump lot on twitter talked about "What does NWO mean", one of them said its a "Libtard Conspiracy Theory".

« Reply #46 on: Apr 29, 2017, 04:29:49 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I found the levels of ignorance astounding, and deeply disturbing.

Oh and when the Trump lot on twitter talked about "What does NWO mean", one of them said its a "Libtard Conspiracy Theory".

They have so COMPLETELY polarized everyone into the left/right camps, it's become impossible for people to see the larger agenda. No matter what information you put out there, just facts, it will be interpreted from either a left or right perspective.

Example:

I see a bottle of iced tea on the table. There is iced tea on the table, over there - to your left.

Interpretation from the right: THIS is leftist propaganda; as if we didn't pick up on the fact that the tea was to the left!! Libtards.

Interpretation from the left: Well, iced tea is a southern drink in summer, probably a favorite of Sessions - this is right wing propaganda.

It might seem silly, but that's where we've arrived today in terms of social discourse. It's as if people are so entrenched in the left/right paradigm, it's become encased in amber. It is a lasting coating - and is being used to manipulate people into fighting amongst themselves.
Very effective; dumbed-down language - sometimes people don't even use their words, they respond with memes created by someone else, and delivered to the herd as a replacement for language. Scary.
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #47 on: Apr 29, 2017, 09:29:00 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The original audience has been driven away by partisan boredom, lack of conspiracy talk, and replaced with an audience that asks questions like "What does NWO stand for ?"
Seriously, talk to them on Twitter and they ain't heard of the New World Order . . just a word "Globalists", and they don't understand that big word either.

More disturbing, they don't know other words like "neo-con" except as some partisan insult, and I could go on and cite more examples, but you get the picture.

The limited vocabulary also limits the IQ of debate, its really self destructive and its going to end really, really, really badly.

Try going on the comment section under Infowars articles. It's where the intellectually toothless and inbred go to grunt their homage to Trump and Jones. The only humane thing to do is to troll them hard.

« Reply #48 on: Apr 29, 2017, 10:59:57 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "I Shall Never Surrender!" "Remember The Alamo!"

What's SMDH?

My sentiments exactly...

Like I said in the beginning... this is a Bull-Shit distraction pure and simple... nothing more... I know where his head is, been there, know what he's feeling, done that... know why he's saying and doing the things he is... might's well just drop it for a while. Get back to work, time will heal it... Guaranteed.

Most folks, at least those with a little time in grade, don't have time to be bothered with this sort of thing... of course trolls obsess on this kind of crap, they never let a good distraction go to waste... there's some sizable stirrin of that pot' goin' on right here on this thread.

JTCoyoté

"Those who obsess on the sins of others,
do so only to hide their own."
~unattributed

Another Day In Court Another Money Bomb Goes Off.
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2017, 06:51:26 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It's sad to see what has become of the guy who motivated ALL OF US to become info-warriors.

Alex getting shredded at his own website 'NeoConWars' (Support Newsbud instead Yet remain skeptical)

"SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we didn't call it a 'money bomb"  ;)

Comments....

Bibble • 9 minutes ago
No surprise that this is happening.

Alex's recent legal proceedings must have cost more than he expected

Alex goes to court = Another money bomb

Did someone else post the obvious below? Oh yeah they did. lol
 • Edit• Reply•Share ›

Paul • 6 minutes ago
As soon as you hear stories about courts and lawsuits. A money bomb / fundraiser soon follows.

infowars.com/moneybomb

TheYimmmy • 8 minutes ago
Good God Alex! Again? What convenient timing. I've drawn several people to your show but I'm too embarrassed to recommend you at this point. Get your shit together!
2  • Reply•Share ›

A Real Patriot  TheYimmmy • 7 minutes ago
He's desparate with his few thousand supporters that somehow add up to millions
 • Reply•Share ›

Let's all chip in for Kelly's 44K this month! Wooo! Oh wait, I forgot child support. Let's all chip in for Kelly's 70k this month! Wooo!
1  • Reply•Share ›

A Real Patriot • 15 minutes ago
So if free speech exists then why can't you admit Trump is a globalist and that infowars sells out to anyone for money along with Alex being an admitted actor?

Mike • 24 minutes ago
Jones must need more traffic and money why he's doing so this s**t again just like he did a few months ago.

cheech • 25 minutes ago
I'm so sick of all this. Maybe I can move to Virginia

Paul • 28 minutes ago
Is this a money bomb, but not a money bomb?

We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.