You are Here:
"Deep State" Is a Cop Out Term

Author (Read 80 times)

"Deep State" Is a Cop Out Term
« on: Apr 14, 2019, 02:43:56 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Any article, posting, Op Ed, etc. that includes the term "deep state," I automatically dismiss. It shows complete ineptitude. I also believe it was developed specifically for the purpose of dumbing down anyone who questions things. We here should already know the names of so many organizations, agencies, groups, secret societies, etc. I mean, when I hear the term on Hannity you'd think some of y'all would think twice.

Are you incapable of understanding what parties would have interest and influence in events that happen around the world? If you can't, then you need to go back to truther 101 and start over again. You went wrong somewhere. It's truly pathetic you would even be around others who could name say, the Freemasons. It's pretty basic. They are the baseline soldiers. Maybe not the rank and file, but if you don't understand your local biker/crip/blood gang probably has a handful of "Master" Masons at the top levels, you're not worth the time talking to yet. Go back and research what you should have 5 times over already. And if you think a Master Mason is anywhere near the top brass, you might still be on an elementary level; maybe.

Get of the game until you're ready. This is a war.

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: "Deep State" Is a Cop Out Term
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2019, 11:24:17 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
When I first heard the term in early 2000s, it was used to highlight the relationship between CIA/pentagon, defense corporations (Lockheed Martin, SAIC and many others), and groups like CFR and similar groups involvement in war, black operations, drug dealing, sex trafficking and other crimes.

Now is the word is used by infotainment media to represent the staged and phony "opposition" to Trump.  Rex 84 use to bad too, but now it is plan to save the US and bring the "deep state" to justice according the co-opted media.

Last Edit by Larry

Re: "Deep State" Is a Cop Out Term
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2019, 11:47:14 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
When I first heard the term in early 2000s, it was used to highlight the relationship between CIA/pentagon, defense corporations (Lockheed Martin, SAIC and many others), and groups like CFR and similar groups involvement in war, black operations, drug dealing, sex trafficking and other crimes.

Now is the word is used by infotainment media to represent the staged and phony "opposition" to Trump.  Rex 84 use to bad too, but now it is plan to save the US and bring the "deep state" to justice according the co-opted media.

After Trump has left office, we will be left with a discredited term and have a hell of a time trying to convince anyone of a Shadow Govt.

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.