You are Here:
Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia

Author (Read 227 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The Activist Post

Activist Post: Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia
http://www.activistpost.com/2019/02/conpiracy-researcher-david-icke-banned-australia.html

'Today the Australian government banned conspiracy researcher David Icke from entering the country for his multi-city speaking tour. Although he has spoken in Australia several times in the past decade, the government cited Icke’s skeptical views of vaccinations, global warming, and Israel’s policies as the reason for the ban.

“I was shocked and appalled to have received the news earlier today that my visa had been revoked just hours before boarding a flight to Australia by Immigration Minister David Coleman,” Icke said in statement after being informed of the ban. “I have been a victim of a smear campaign from politicians who have been listening to special interest groups attempting to discredit my beliefs, my views and my character by spreading lies.”

Icke learned about the ban mere hours before his flight. He was scheduled to speak in in Melbourne on March 1st, Adelaide on the 5th, Brisbane on the 8th, Hobart on the 12th, and Sydney on the 14th.

“Does this mean that from this point forward, the Australian Government has given license to ban any media outlet, politician, citizen or public figure from entering this country based on their beliefs,” Icke asked.

“This is the creation of a blatantly Orwellian totalitarian state and says the Government believes they have the right to dictate what the nation can and cannot choose to hear. I am not forcing anybody to listen to my views, nor am I forcing anybody to believe them. I am simply stating my well-researched beliefs and giving the Australian public an open forum to consider another viewpoint.”'

Read More : Activist Post: Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2019, 08:50:44 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The Activist Post

Activist Post: Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia
http://www.activistpost.com/2019/02/conpiracy-researcher-david-icke-banned-australia.html

'Today the Australian government banned conspiracy researcher David Icke from entering the country for his multi-city speaking tour. Although he has spoken in Australia several times in the past decade, the government cited Icke’s skeptical views of vaccinations, global warming, and Israel’s policies as the reason for the ban.

“I was shocked and appalled to have received the news earlier today that my visa had been revoked just hours before boarding a flight to Australia by Immigration Minister David Coleman,” Icke said in statement after being informed of the ban. “I have been a victim of a smear campaign from politicians who have been listening to special interest groups attempting to discredit my beliefs, my views and my character by spreading lies.”

Icke learned about the ban mere hours before his flight. He was scheduled to speak in in Melbourne on March 1st, Adelaide on the 5th, Brisbane on the 8th, Hobart on the 12th, and Sydney on the 14th.

“Does this mean that from this point forward, the Australian Government has given license to ban any media outlet, politician, citizen or public figure from entering this country based on their beliefs,” Icke asked.

“This is the creation of a blatantly Orwellian totalitarian state and says the Government believes they have the right to dictate what the nation can and cannot choose to hear. I am not forcing anybody to listen to my views, nor am I forcing anybody to believe them. I am simply stating my well-researched beliefs and giving the Australian public an open forum to consider another viewpoint.”'

Read More : Activist Post: Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

WHY ? Or who order Government in Canberra to ban David Icke enter in Australia ? What will go to speak ?

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2019, 11:18:11 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is because he is obsessed with "exposing Zionism"
Therefore he is judged to be anti-Semitic.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2019, 01:09:54 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is because he is obsessed with "exposing Zionism"
Therefore he is judged to be anti-Semitic.

Last Edit by Palmerston

"Exposing Zionism" ? David Icke should go to Croatia.

https://560theanswer.com/news/religion/jewish-rights-group-urges-croatia-to-ban-pro-nazi-book

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2019, 01:15:50 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
"Exposing Zionism" ? David Icke should go to Croatia.

https://560theanswer.com/news/religion/jewish-rights-group-urges-croatia-to-ban-pro-nazi-book

Last Edit by Palmerston

Everyday David Icke posts stuff bashing "The Zionists".
Icke never, ever is critical of the Palestinians.

So while he claims not to be anti-Semitic, he doth protest a little bit too much.

I ignore what he posts, as he is like a broken record when it comes to Zionism.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2019, 01:25:43 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Everyday David Icke posts stuff bashing "The Zionists".
Icke never, ever is critical of the Palestinians.

So while he claims not to be anti-Semitic, he doth protest a little bit too much.

I ignore what he posts, as he is like a broken record when it comes to Zionism.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Yes when a focus on situation only on the Middle East.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2019, 06:24:14 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

British 'holocaust denier' [load of bollocks] David Icke barred from Australia

'Controversial British personality David Icke has been blocked from entering Australia, opposition parliamentarians said Wednesday, after the conspiracy theorist was blasted as a holocaust denier.

Icke, who denies anti-Semitism and believes the world is run by giant shape-shifting reptiles, was due to start a speaking tour in major Australian cities next month.

Opposition Labor MP Tim Watts on Wednesday warned that Icke "could be spouting his vitriol" in Melbourne, home to Australia's largest Jewish community within weeks if he were allowed into the country.

"David Icke, a well-known British holocaust denier, should not be allowed entry into Australia to preach his toxic message," he told parliament.

Watts posted an hour later on Facebook that the government had listened and "banned Icke from the country", describing it as "an important blow against rising anti-Semitism in Australia".

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation also reported that Icke's visa had been cancelled on "character grounds".

A former professional footballer, Icke worked for the BBC as a sports broadcaster before leaving in 1990.

He has since become known as a conspiracy theorist, and has been slammed by anti-discrimination groups who say he holds dangerous views about the world being secretly controlled by an elite Jewish group and that Jews bankrolled Hitler.

"This was a defining moment for who we are as a nation, and we salute the government for taking a clear-eyed and moral stance in rejecting hate and incitement," Chairman of the Anti-Defamation Commission Dvir Abramovich said in a statement.

"Allowing Icke into our country would have crossed red lines and would have sent the message that it is open season on the Jewish community and that vilifying and maligning Australian Jews is ok and normal."'

Read more: British 'holocaust denier' [load of bollocks] David Icke barred from Australia

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke
« Reply #7 on: Feb 22, 2019, 06:50:46 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

evefisher.com
http://www.evefisher.com/

Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke (she's actually read his books) but no media outlet will run it - not Murdoch's rabble, not Fairfax, not the Guardian. Excellent article
http://evefisher.com/2019/02/22/if-you-think-were-free-think-again/

'Media outlets won’t touch this piece. One major group said there wasn’t enough room to run it … online! Another said it was “too polemic”. I’ll take that thanks very much…

Ask yourself this simple question. It needs just a yay or nay, with no middle ground. Do you believe in freedom of speech? No shades of grey. You either believe in it. Or you don’t. No picking and choosing about who gets to employ it, and who doesn’t. One in, all in. Unless you’re in China of course, or Russia.

And, so it would seem, Australia.

Freedom of speech is fundamental to … well, our freedom. Funny isn’t it. We take it for granted in these days of over-sharing until we say something inflammatory. Some keyboard warriors give us a lashing and send us to our corner. But we don’t have our tongues cut out.

We take it for granted that we can say what we like, as long as we are not encouraging people to hurt others, or, indeed, themselves. Inciting violence is not the same as enjoying freedom of speech. Being hateful is also not inciting violence; it’s being nasty. There’s a difference and knowing this difference is the defining line between those who believe in the fundamental tenets of freedom of speech and those who believe in it as long as it suits their politically correct, pandering agenda.

This week, Immigration Minister David Coleman couldn’t have played a more honest hand if he tried. I’ll give him that. His cancellation of leading conspiracy researcher David Icke’s visa just hours before he was due to fly to Australia was as swift as it was malicious. There was no warning – despite the speaking-tour visa being approved in September – and its timing was obviously designed to cause maximum disruption to Icke.'

Read More : Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke (she's actually read his books) but no media outlet will run it - not Murdoch's rabble, not Fairfax, not the Guardian. Excellent article

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke
« Reply #8 on: Feb 22, 2019, 07:44:07 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

evefisher.com
http://www.evefisher.com/

Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke (she's actually read his books) but no media outlet will run it - not Murdoch's rabble, not Fairfax, not the Guardian. Excellent article
http://evefisher.com/2019/02/22/if-you-think-were-free-think-again/

'Media outlets won’t touch this piece. One major group said there wasn’t enough room to run it … online! Another said it was “too polemic”. I’ll take that thanks very much…

Ask yourself this simple question. It needs just a yay or nay, with no middle ground. Do you believe in freedom of speech? No shades of grey. You either believe in it. Or you don’t. No picking and choosing about who gets to employ it, and who doesn’t. One in, all in. Unless you’re in China of course, or Russia.

And, so it would seem, Australia.

Freedom of speech is fundamental to … well, our freedom. Funny isn’t it. We take it for granted in these days of over-sharing until we say something inflammatory. Some keyboard warriors give us a lashing and send us to our corner. But we don’t have our tongues cut out.

We take it for granted that we can say what we like, as long as we are not encouraging people to hurt others, or, indeed, themselves. Inciting violence is not the same as enjoying freedom of speech. Being hateful is also not inciting violence; it’s being nasty. There’s a difference and knowing this difference is the defining line between those who believe in the fundamental tenets of freedom of speech and those who believe in it as long as it suits their politically correct, pandering agenda.

This week, Immigration Minister David Coleman couldn’t have played a more honest hand if he tried. I’ll give him that. His cancellation of leading conspiracy researcher David Icke’s visa just hours before he was due to fly to Australia was as swift as it was malicious. There was no warning – despite the speaking-tour visa being approved in September – and its timing was obviously designed to cause maximum disruption to Icke.'

Read More : Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke (she's actually read his books) but no media outlet will run it - not Murdoch's rabble, not Fairfax, not the Guardian. Excellent article

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

Why Eve Fischer defend David Icke. Because Fischer realize that Icke is not Anti-Semit, Neo-Nazi, Holocaust denial...Icke is against " Israeli license to kill" ( I forget license to rigged Eurovision last year...).

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Jewish Australian journalist defends David Icke
« Reply #9 on: Feb 22, 2019, 12:29:03 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Why Eve Fischer defend David Icke. Because Fischer realize that Icke is not Anti-Semit, Neo-Nazi, Holocaust denial...Icke is against " Israeli license to kill" ( I forget license to rigged Eurovision last year...).

Last Edit by Palmerston

One thing to remember, is that the vast majority of Zionists are Christians and nothing what so ever to do with Israel.

Nobody talks about this aspect.

Its also true that Nazis whine on about Zionists, as a sneaky way to avoid being called out as anti-semetic, so it is not a simple issue.

Last Edit by Gladstone

These Three People Had David Icke Banned From Australia
« Reply #10 on: Feb 25, 2019, 06:25:25 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

These Three People Had David Icke Banned From Australia

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone