You are Here:
Florida Shooting : #MAGA

Author (Read 5230 times)

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Trump's Gun Grab
« Reply #25 on: Feb 21, 2018, 05:59:20 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Wow. Just wow. I really didn't think he would consider taking this that far.

I'd also like to point out once again, the NRA is no one's friend. They'll capitulate again in the future just like they have in the past. I've never let them have any of my money and never will. It's funny to watch all of these gun control people here making them out to be the bad guys, while those who truly understand gun rights shouldn't even like the NRA.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Not surprised by Trump.  Once the door was opened to banning "rate increasing devices", anything would be on the table.

NRA has had a hand in almost every gun control bill that passed.  They ones that brought us the NICS background check system.  Wayne Lapierre made 5 million dollars in 2015, but the NRA cannot point to any major victory on the Federal level.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA
« Reply #26 on: Feb 21, 2018, 06:12:41 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Wonder what fantasy excuse Q-Anon will create.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Independent

Donald Trump says he is considering arming teachers after shooting tragedy
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-arming-teachers-florida-shooting-gun-control-school-ban-a8222311.html

'President Donald Trump has said he is considering the proposals to promote concealed carrying of weapons by trained school employees to respond to campus shootings.

Meeting with students and parents affected by school shootings, Mr Trump is responding to a call to arm teachers and other school employees so they can react before law enforcement arrives. Spam_A Spam_B The President said he believes the proposal could "solve the problem" of school shootings, by making potential attackers think twice and noted that some airline pilots have carried concealed weapons since the attacks of September 11, 2001.

“An attack has lasted on average about three minutes, it takes five to eight minutes for responders, the police, to come in, so the attack is over,” Mr Trump said.

“If you had a teacher that was adept at fire arms they could very well end the attack quickly.”

Mr Trump recognised that the proposal is a contentious one, and asked for a show of hands in the East Room of those for and against giving teachers and military veterans concealed weapons permits. Some in the room indicated support, while others said they were against the idea.'

Read More : Donald Trump says he is considering arming teachers after shooting tragedy

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - The Purge
« Reply #28 on: Feb 22, 2018, 05:43:32 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

theredelephants.com
http://www.theredelephants.com/

Facebook, YouTube Removing Any And All Posts About Witness David Hogg And Emma Gonzalez – Twitter Lockout
http://theredelephants.com/facebook-youtube-twitter-removing-posts-witness-david-hogg/

On Tuesday, thousands of conservative twitter accounts had thousands of their followers slashed by twitter. The hashtag #TwitterLockout reached top 3 in the trending list as those same accounts were also locked out of their accounts pending a phone number request while their followers were being purged by twitter. All of this came with absolutely zero response from twitter except for 4 consecutive tweets about the movie The Black Panther and how ‘great’ it is. Spam_A Spam_B <strong>Step 2: The YouTube Purge</strong>

Every video from any alt-media account regarding witness David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez is being deleted by youtube. This includes any content containing alternative theories about their intentions, criticism of their statements on media platforms or just merely discussing remarks made by Hogg and Gonzalez.

Even some live streams created by some accounts that were merely calmly questioning rhetoric by Hogg and Gonzalez, are receive strikes against their accounts for “bullying and harassment” in YouTube’s words. These accounts are also being dished out a ban from live streaming for 90 days. Some are even getting their entire account shut down.

A source has told The Red Elephants that there are emails being sent in correlation with the ADL, CNN, and Google who are allegedly coordinating this multi-platform wipe-down of conservative and alt-media accounts. This order to remove all posts from YouTube and Facebook is seemingly being followed through on.'

Read More : Facebook, YouTube Removing Any And All Posts About Witness David Hogg And Emma Gonzalez – Twitter Lockout

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Truther Industrial Complex - Exposed !
« Reply #29 on: Feb 22, 2018, 06:21:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Truther Industrial Complex Has Exposed Itself In Its Coverage Of The Florida Shooting

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #30 on: Feb 22, 2018, 12:01:10 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Not surprised by Trump.  Once the door was opened to banning "rate increasing devices", anything would be on the table.

NRA has had a hand in almost every gun control bill that passed.  They ones that brought us the NICS background check system.  Wayne Lapierre made 5 million dollars in 2015, but the NRA cannot point to any major victory on the Federal level.

Last Edit by Larry

Jones will explain it as "5Dchess"

Wonder what fantasy excuse Q-Anon will create.

Last Edit by Larry

This is really bothering me y'all. I know it sounds terrible, but the shooting isn't what's bothering me; it's how much steam this particular push for gun control is gaining. I was expecting this kind of stuff next presidential election cycle when the democrats will win again. Not now. All the push under Obama never amounted to anything. I'm really starting to think it might be best for these traitors to move while Trump's in office.

Not a peep over at PPF about Press Sec. Sanders comment. I'm guessing nothing's been said on the AJ show either? That statement should be the controversy of the year already.

And btw, we're probably around 42D chess currently

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Florida Shooting : 2/20/18 White House Press Conference
« Reply #31 on: Feb 22, 2018, 01:25:47 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Go to 10:55 in the video to see the example of the Trump administration not denying assault weapons ban is on the table

I want to scream right now. I'm done. Trump is now officially a traitor in my opinion.

Chess this  >:(

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #32 on: Feb 22, 2018, 03:33:50 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
To pull off a stunt like gun control you need some sort of political cover.
Example, to make a peace treaty its best to have a politician with more of a warmonger perception, than say hippy pacifist reputation.

Kinda hard to explain, but this is why Obama was not a serious threat - he was just playing sound bites to the home crowd.
Trump, can spend some of his support base.

You watch on PPF, and they are simply silent, like ostritches with there head in the sand. If it was Prez Hillary, they would be packing heat and heading to washington.

It reminds me of why to stay away from party politics.
What ever the merits of the faithful party members beliefs, the politicians on all sides always sell'em out.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #33 on: Feb 22, 2018, 04:47:40 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is really bothering me y'all. I know it sounds terrible, but the shooting isn't what's bothering me; it's how much steam this particular push for gun control is gaining. I was expecting this kind of stuff next presidential election cycle when the democrats will win again. Not now. All the push under Obama never amounted to anything. I'm really starting to think it might be best for these traitors to move while Trump's in office.

Not a peep over at PPF about Press Sec. Sanders comment. I'm guessing nothing's been said on the AJ show either? That statement should be the controversy of the year already.

And btw, we're probably around 42D chess currently

Last Edit by Palmerston

I think that is what the gun controllers were counting on that gun owners would be lolled into complaceny with a Republican adiministration, Senate and House. We went from talking about rolling back gun control laws to fighting off another push for an AR-15 ban that will be worse than the 1994 ban.

We went from having conversations about whether the NRA was truly serving gun owners of America to them being the MSM favorite boogeyman to drag out everytime a crisis happens.

The marketing campaign that is currently being deployed after this shooting is being heavily pushed by the MSM. I have never seen such a coordinated attack in such a long time.  Unfortunately, we have to also be careful that disinformation is not being spread by those inside the alternative media as we launch counter offensive against those looking to gut the second amendment.

Notice there is very little focus on what several local, state and federal agencies did not investigate the clear warnings signs that this young man was going to do something drastically evil.  Notice there is little call or push for the White House to devote more money to social services and mental health institutions in America.  That would not only deal with our violence issue but our opiod addiction problems.     Rarely is focus on the drug war which is the cause of the majority of violence that committed with firearms. Gun controllers rarely associate the "gun violence" with the drug war that has been raging for years and heavily affects the poor and minorities.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #34 on: Feb 22, 2018, 07:11:09 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
And people wonder why people do not trust their safety to law enforcement.

Stoneman Douglas school resource officer stayed outside as shooting unfolded, sheriff says

By Chuck Johnston, Jamiel Lynch and Dakin Andone, CNN
Updated 7:48 PM ET, Thu February 22, 2018

https://cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html

The school resource deputy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, waited outside the school building as the shooting unfolded last week, officials said.

Scot Peterson never went in after taking a position on the west side of the building, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Thursday afternoon news conference.
Peterson resigned after he was suspended without pay by Israel pending an internal investigation into his actions during the shooting that left 17 people dead, Israel said. Peterson was eligible for retirement.

Israel made the decision to suspend Peterson -- who was armed and in uniform at the time of the shooting -- after interviewing the deputy and reviewing footage and witness statements, he said.

"What I saw was a deputy arrive at the west side of building 12, take up a position," Israel said of the video. "And he never went in."

Israel told reporters Peterson should have "[w]ent in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer." Instead, the deputy waited outside for about four minutes. During that time, Israel said, Peterson got on his radio and took a position where he could see the western entry of the building.

Asked how he felt watching the footage, Israel said: "Devastated. Sick to my stomach. There are no words. These families lost their children. We lost coaches. I've been to the funerals, I've been to the homes. ... I've been to the vigils. It's just -- there are no words."

CNN was attempting to reach Peterson for comment.

Israel said two other deputies have been placed on restrictive duty while the sheriff's office investigates their actions during calls to the gunman's home before the shooting.

Since 2008, he said, the sheriff's office was involved in 23 calls involving either Nikolas Cruz or his brother. During some of the calls -- which were both in person and on the phone -- deputies met with Cruz's mother.

After speaking with the internal affairs department, Israel decided to put the deputies on restrictive duty while his office investigates "whether or not they could have done more, or should have done more," he said.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #35 on: Feb 23, 2018, 04:47:00 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Mail

Florida school's armed campus police officer RESIGNS as it emerges he 'HID outside the school' as 17 were slaughtered - and sheriff says his cowardly inaction makes him 'sick to his stomach'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5424549/Schools-armed-officer-never-went-shooting.html

'The armed security guard stationed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School did nothing to stop the attack, instead hiding from gunman Nikolas Cruz when he opened fire, killing 17 on February 14.

Scot Peterson, the school's resource officer, did not confront the gunman and instead stood positioned outside the school during the massacre, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said Thursday.

The 54-year-old 'never went in,' Israel explained, citing security footage, and adding that he was armed and in uniform when bullets started to fly.

And in an interview with the New York Times, Coral Springs Officer Tim Burton revealed Peterson hid from Cruz when the teenager started shooting. Spam_A Spam_B Burton said Peterson 'was seeking cover behind a concrete column leading to a stairwell,' because he was worried Cruz could be lurking in the lot. He said Peterson couldn't hear gunshots or screams to lead him to the precise location of the shooting.

Israel said Peterson resigned when he was told he was being suspended without pay while police conduct an internal investigation, NBC Los Angeles reported. He said the cop said he'd met the requirements for retirement.

'After seeing video and witness statements, and Peterson's own statement, I decided this morning... to suspend Scot Peterson without pay pending an internal investigation,' Israel said.

He said the video shows Peterson arrive at Building 12, where most of the killing took place, and take position outside the school.

Apart from getting 'on his radio' to alert police of the situation, Peterson did 'nothing' to prevent 17 innocent people, including 14 children, from being slaughtered, Israel said.

Israel said that instead of just standing there, Peterson should have gone 'in, addressed the killer and killed the killer,' adding that instead he 'stood outside for upwards of four minutes.''

Read More : Florida school's armed campus police officer RESIGNS as it emerges he 'HID outside the school' as 17 were slaughtered - and sheriff says his cowardly inaction makes him 'sick to his stomach'

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #36 on: Feb 23, 2018, 04:56:49 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

CNN told school shooting survivor to ask scripted questions at town-hall meeting – student
http://www.rt.com/usa/419579-cnn-florida-shooting-scripted-questions/

'Town-hall events are usually a chance for people to speak their minds on issues – except when they’re hosted by CNN, it seems. At an event on the Florida school shooting, the network handed at least one student scripted questions.

Colton Haab and his parents had every intention of attending the nationally televised Town Hall at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on Wednesday night. Haab, who shielded classmates during the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, carefully prepared questions on school safety and suggested using veterans as armed school-security guards. Spam_A Spam_B Those questions apparently weren’t suitable in the eyes of CNN, however. Instead, the network asked him to deliver scripted questions. That was enough for Haab to back out of attending the event.

“I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions,” Haab told ABC 10 News. He added that delivering scripted words wasn't going to "get anything accomplished, it's not going to ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

The Town Hall stage included Florida Senators Marco Rubio and Bill Nelson, and Rep. Ted Deutch. Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel and NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch were also part of the panel.

Reactions began rolling in on Twitter after Haab's claims. Political commentator and editor-in-chief of the Washington Reporter, Jacob Wohl, wasn't surprised at what Haab had to say.

"I've been to CNN 'town halls.' They are 100% scripted and rigged to promote their left-wing agenda. They invite conservatives, but then inform them at the last minute that they won't be able to ask any questions," Wohl tweeted.'

Read More : CNN told school shooting survivor to ask scripted questions at town-hall meeting – student

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - The Drugs Connection
« Reply #37 on: Feb 23, 2018, 05:11:11 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs: the connection

I’ve been tracking the connection since 1999, when I wrote a long white paper, for the Truth Seeker Foundation, on school shootings and psychiatric drugs. The paper was titled: “Why Do They Do It? School shootings Across America.”

The drugs aren’t the only causative factor, but they produce what I call the Johnny Appleseed effect throughout society. Sprinkle enough of the drugs among enough people and you get otherwise unexplainable violence popping up—in schools, in workplaces. The psychiatric plague eats out the country from the inside.

Here are excerpts from my 1999 report—

The massacre at Columbine High School took place on April 20, 1999. Astonishingly, for eight days after the tragedy, during thousands of hours of prime-time television coverage, virtually no one mentioned the word “drugs.” Then the issue was opened. Eric Harris, one of the shooters at Columbine, was on at least one drug.

The NY Times of April 29, 1999, and other papers reported that Harris was rejected from enlisting in the Marines for medical reasons. A friend of the family told the Times that Harris was being treated by a psychiatrist. And then several sources told the Washington Post that the drug prescribed as treatment was Luvox, manufactured by Solvay.

In two more days, the “drug-issue” was gone.

Luvox is of the same class as Prozac and Zoloft and Paxil. They are labeled SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). They attempt to alleviate depression by changing brain-levels of the natural substance serotonin. Luvox has a slightly different chemical configuration from Prozac, Paxil, and Zoloft, and it was approved by the FDA for obsessive-compulsive disorder, although many doctors apparently prescribe it for depression.

Prozac is the wildly popular Eli Lilly antidepressant which has been linked to suicidal and homicidal actions. It is now given to young children. Again, its chemical composition is very close to Luvox, the drug that Harris took.

Dr. Peter Breggin, the eminent psychiatrist and author (Toxic Psychiatry, Talking Back to Prozac, Talking Back to Ritalin), told me, “With Luvox there is some evidence of a four-percent rate for mania in adolescents. Mania, for certain individuals, could be a component in grandiose plans to destroy large numbers of other people. Mania can go over the hill to psychosis.”

Dr. Joseph Tarantolo is a psychiatrist in private practice in Washington DC. He is the president of the Washington chapter of the American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians. Tarantolo states that “all the SSRIs [including Prozac and Luvox] relieve the patient of feeling. He becomes less empathic, as in `I don’t care as much,’ which means `It’s easier for me to harm you.’ If a doctor treats someone who needs a great deal of strength just to think straight, and gives him one of these drugs, that could push him over the edge into violent behavior.”

In Arianna Huffington’s syndicated newspaper column of July 9, 1998, Dr. Breggin states, “I have no doubt that Prozac can cause or contribute to violence and suicide. I’ve seen many cases. In a recent clinical trial, 6 percent of the children became psychotic on Prozac. And manic psychosis can lead to violence.”

A study from the September 1989 Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, by Joseph Lipiniski, Jr., indicates that in five examined cases people on Prozac developed what is called akathesia. Symptoms include intense anxiety, inability to sleep, the “jerking of extremities,” and “bicycling in bed or just turning around and around.” Dr. Breggin comments that akathesia “may also contribute to the drug’s tendency to cause self-destructive or violent tendencies … Akathesia can become the equivalent of biochemical torture and could possibly tip someone over the edge into self-destructive or violent behavior … The June 1990 Health Newsletter, produced by the Public Citizen Research Group, reports, ‘Akathesia, or symptoms of restlessness, constant pacing, and purposeless movements of the feet and legs, may occur in 10-25 percent of patients on Prozac.’”

Other studies:

“Emergence of self-destructive phenomena in children and adolescents during fluoxetine [Prozac] treatment,” published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (1991, vol.30), written by RA King, RA Riddle, et al. It reports self-destructive phenomena in 14% (6/42) of children and adolescents (10-17 years old) who had treatment with fluoxetine (Prozac) for obsessive-compulsive disorder.

July, 1991. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Hisako Koizumi, MD, describes a thirteen-year-old boy who was on Prozac: “full of energy,” “hyperactive,” “clown-like.” All this devolved into sudden violent actions which were “totally unlike him.”

September, 1991. The Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Author Laurence Jerome reports the case of a ten-year old who moves with his family to a new location. Becoming depressed, the boy is put on Prozac by a doctor. The boy is then “hyperactive, agitated … irritable.” He makes a “somewhat grandiose assessment of his own abilities.” Then he calls a stranger on the phone and says he is going to kill him. The Prozac is stopped, and the symptoms disappear.

The well-known Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics reveals a strange fact. It states that Ritalin [given for ADHD] is “structurally related to amphetamines … Its pharmacological properties are essentially the same as those of the amphetamines.” In other words, the only clear difference is legality. And the effects, in layman’s terms, are obvious. You take speed and, sooner or later, you start crashing. You become agitated, irritable, paranoid, delusional, aggressive.

In his book, Toxic Psychiatry, Dr. Breggin discusses the subject of drug combinations: “Combining antidepressants [e.g., Prozac, Luvox, Paxil] and psychostimulants [e.g., Ritalin] increases the risk of cardiovascular catastrophe, seizures, sedation, euphoria, and psychosis. Withdrawal from the combination can cause a severe reaction that includes confusion, emotional instability, agitation, and aggression.” Children are frequently medicated with this combination, and when we highlight such effects as aggression, psychosis, and emotional instability, it is obvious that the result is pointing toward the very real possibility of violence.

In 1986, The International Journal of the Addictions published a most important literature review by Richard Scarnati. It was titled, “An Outline of Hazardous Side Effects of Ritalin (Methylphenidate”) [v.21(7), pp. 837-841].

Scarnati listed over a hundred adverse affects of Ritalin and indexed published journal articles for each of these symptoms.

For every one of the following (selected and quoted verbatim) Ritalin effects then, there is at least one confirming source in the medical literature:

• Paranoid delusions
• Paranoid psychosis
• Hypomanic and manic symptoms, amphetamine-like psychosis
• Activation of psychotic symptoms
• Toxic psychosis
• Visual hallucinations
• Auditory hallucinations
• Can surpass LSD in producing bizarre experiences
• Effects pathological thought processes
• Extreme withdrawal
• Terrified affect
• Started screaming
• Aggressiveness
• Insomnia
• Since Ritalin is considered an amphetamine-type drug, expect amphatamine-like effects
• psychic dependence
• High-abuse potential DEA Schedule II Drug
• Decreased REM sleep
• When used with antidepressants one may see dangerous reactions including hypertension, seizures and hypothermia
• Convulsions
• Brain damage may be seen with amphetamine abuse.

Other ADHD medications, which also have a chemical profile similar to amphetamines, would be expected to produce some of the same effects listed above.

The ICSPP (International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology) News publishes the following warning in bold letters: “Do Not Try to Abruptly Stop Taking Psychiatric Drugs. When trying to withdraw from many psychiatric drugs, patients can develop serious and even life-threatening emotional and physical reactions…Therefore, withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done under clinical supervision…”

—end of excerpts from my 1999 white paper on school shootings and psychiatric drugs—

There is a problem. It is chilling. Pharmaceutical companies, which manufacture drug after drug for “mental disorders,” are doing everything they can to cover up the drugs’ connection to violence.

They use their lawyers and PR people—and their influence over the press—to scrub the connection.

And now, one typical, disturbing, official reaction to every new mass shooting is: build more community mental health facilities. Obama was prominent in this regard, after Sandy Hook in 2012. The implication? More drug prescriptions for more people; thus, more violent consequences.

I’ll close with another excerpt from my 1999 report. It is the tragic account of Julie Marie Meade (one account of many you can find at ssristories.org):

Dr. Joseph Tarantolo has written about Julie Marie Meade. In a column for the ICSPP (International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology) News, “Children and Prozac: First Do No Harm,” Tarantolo describes how Julie Meade, in November of 1996, called 911, “begging the cops to come and shoot her. And if they didn’t do it quickly, she would do it to herself. There was also the threat that she would shoot them as well.”

The police came within a few minutes, “5 of them to be exact, pumping at least 10 bullets into her head and torso,” as she waved a gun around.

Tarantolo remarks that a friend of Julie said Julie “had plans to make the honor roll and go to college. He [the friend] had also observed her taking all those pills.” What pills? Tarantolo called the Baltimore medical examiner, and spoke with Dr. Martin Bullock, who was on a fellowship at that office. Bullock said, “She had been taking Prozac for four years.”

Tarantolo asked Bullock, “Did you know that Prozac has been implicated in impulsive de novo violence and suicidalness?” Bullock said he was not aware of this.

Tarantolo is careful to point out, “Violent and suicidal behavior have been observed both early (a few weeks) and late (many months) in treatment with Prozac.”

The November 23rd, 1996, Washington Post reported the Julie Meade death by police shooting. The paper mentioned nothing about Prozac.

Therefore, readers were left in the dark. What could explain this girl’s bizarre and horrendous behavior?

The answer was there in plain sight. But the Post refused to make it known.

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Cops let Florida school shooter get away
« Reply #38 on: Feb 23, 2018, 05:12:27 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Mail

REVEALED: Cops let Florida school shooter get away because they didn't realize they were watching security camera footage on a 20 minute DELAY
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421827/Security-footage-delay-let-Flordia-shooter-escape.html

'Parkland massacre gunman Nikolas Cruz was able to escape the Florida campus undetected because security guards were watching surveillance footage on a 20-minute delay.

The confusion caused police to believe that Cruz was still on school premises, even though he had already left and was on the way to Subway and McDonald's.

Police searched for the gunman for 26 minutes using security cameras before realizing he wasn't inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Spam_A Spam_B In footage reviewed by the Sun Sentinel officers can be heard saying that they are monitoring him on camera and he's moved from the third to second floor.

Another cop replied that they were on the second floor and couldn't see Cruz, because he managed to get away unnoticed after his shooting spree where he killed 17 people.

Officers realized from the footage that Cruz dropped his rifle and fled the scene at around 2.28pm and was caught by police an hour later.

The tapes confirm a malfunction in the cameras as an officer can be heard saying: 'It's about a 20-minute delay they're following him on video, on the camera.

'They have him exiting the building, running south.'

Deputies from the Broward County Sheriff's Office reportedly arrived at the campus just as Cruz was escaping.'

Read More : REVEALED: Cops let Florida school shooter get away because they didn't realize they were watching security camera footage on a 20 minute DELAY

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #39 on: Feb 23, 2018, 10:19:28 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Mass School Shootings Were Always in the Plan

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #40 on: Feb 24, 2018, 03:00:39 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Sources: Coral Springs police upset at some Broward deputies for not entering school

https://cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html

When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

With direction from the Broward deputies who were outside, Coral Springs police soon entered the building where the shooter was. New Broward County Sheriff's deputies arrived on the scene, and two of those deputies and an officer from Sunrise, Florida, joined the Coral Springs police as they went into the building.
Some Coral Springs police were stunned and upset that the four original Broward County Sheriff's deputies who were first on the scene did not appear to join them as they entered the school, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. It's unclear whether the shooter was still in the building when they arrived.

What these Coral Springs officers observed -- though not their feelings about it -- will be released in a report, likely next week. Sources cautioned that tapes are currently being reviewed and official accounts could ultimately differ from recollections of officers on the scene.
The resentment among Coral Springs officials toward Broward County officials about what they perceived to be a dereliction of duty may have reached a boiling point at a vigil the night of February 15, where, in front of dozens of others, Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. A source familiar with the conversation tells CNN that Goodrum was upset that the Broward deputies had remained outside the school while kids inside could have been bleeding out, among other reasons.

More at the link -->  https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ______________

Multiple warnings ignored and dereliction of duty.   The more we learn about this case the worse all those involved look.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Rely on Police OR Gun Onwership ?
« Reply #41 on: Feb 24, 2018, 05:00:43 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Mail

FOUR county sheriff deputies 'cowered behind their cars during school shooting and refused to enter the building' according to brave Florida police officers who stopped the attack
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428851/FOUR-deputies-failed-enter-school-building-shooting.html

'A Florida police department has accused local sheriff deputies of failing to confront the mass shooter or enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School during the attack last week.

Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, was branded a 'coward' by President Trump after it emerged he waited outside the building during the recent mass shooting that claimed the lives of 17 students and teachers.

Now Coral Springs police officers have revealed that when they responded to the shooting, they found another three Broward County Sheriff's deputies cowering behind their vehicles, law enforcement sources told CNN.

Not one of the four deputies had entered the school, sources said. Spam_A Spam_B Broward County Sheriff's Office did not return reporters' requests for comment.

Peterson was suspended after the allegations emerged, and Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said that he plans to investigate the claims that the other three officers did not try and tackle the shooter.

'If our investigation shows that our deputies made no mistakes or did things right, or it's not corroborated, there will be no issue,' Israel told the Sun Sentinel.

'If we find out, as we did with Peterson, that our deputies made mistakes and didn't go in, I'll handle it like I always have. I'll handle any violations of policy or procedures or whatever accordingly.'

Surveillance footage, from cameras at the scene, is currently being reviewed which will provide definitive proof of the sheriff's office response, along with an official report from Coral Springs officers.

But it seems that the Broward deputies' alleged fail to act is causing friction between the two law enforcement groups.'

Read More : FOUR county sheriff deputies 'cowered behind their cars during school shooting and refused to enter the building' according to brave Florida police officers who stopped the attack

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Tucker Carlson
« Reply #42 on: Feb 24, 2018, 05:02:06 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Carlson exposes extraordinary police and FBI behaviour before and during the Florida school mass shooting

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Independent

War Criminal Condoleezza Rice: America must 'consider Second Amendment's place in the modern world'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/condoleezza-rice-second-amendment-gun-rights-nra-donald-trump-florida-shooting-latest-a8227611.html

'Condoleezza Rice has said it is time Americans questioned what the Second Amendment “means in the modern world.”

The rare intervention from the influential Republican and former US Secretary of State comes amid growing debate around the country's gun laws in the wake of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

The massacre saw 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz kill 17 students and teachers using an AR-15 assault-style rifle, prompting renewed calls from a number of survivors and some figures on the right for greater weapons restrictions. Spam_A Spam_B And Ms Rice, who served under President George W Bush, said: "I think it is time for us to have a conversation about what the right to bear arms means in the modern world."

"I don’t understand why civilians need to have access to military weapons. We wouldn’t say you can go out and buy a tank," Ms Rice told Hugh Hewitt, an American radio talk show host. ”So I do think we need to have that conversation.”

The Stanford University political science professor is one of several conservatives to call for a conversation about the right to bear arms in the US.

However, she said she believed “the rights that we have in the Constitution are indivisible”, adding: “We can’t throw away the Second Amendment and keep the First.”'

Read More : War Criminal Condoleezza Rice: America must 'consider Second Amendment's place in the modern world'

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Turn Schools into Prisons
« Reply #44 on: Feb 26, 2018, 05:45:21 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Activist Post

Apparently the 'Solution' to Mass Shootings Is to Turn Schools Into Prisons
http://www.activistpost.com/2018/02/apparently-solution-mass-shootings-turn-schools-prisons.html

In response to last week’s shooting at a Florida high school, the state’s governor recently released his plans to make schools safer. Many of his proposals will indisputably serve to further turn schools into prisons, a trend that has been on the rise for years.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, Governor Rick Scott’s proposals include:

— $450 million to put a law enforcement officer in every public school, and 1 officer for every 1,000 students by 2018 school year…

— Increased Safe Schools funding to provide metal detectors, bulletproof glass, steel doors. Safety plans would be required before money would be spent…

— Mandatory active shooter drills in all Florida schools by the fall 2018 semester.

— New ‘See Something, Say Something’ hotline, website and mobile app.

Spam_A Spam_B While other proposals include increasing mental health services, banning bump stocks, and some restrictions on gun purchases (as well as an explicit refusal to arm teachers), the push toward the heavy policing of schools is evident (Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel now says qualifying deputies will soon carry rifles on school grounds), and it is a natural progression from an ongoing nationwide shift.

From a 2012 paper published in the UCLA Law Review:

Schools are increasingly allocating funds to become ‘well-policed fortresses,’ hiring police officers to conduct suspicionless searches of student belongings, instituting harsh disciplinary policies resulting in suspensions for relatively trivial offenses like dress code violations and profanity, and using extreme practices like mass strip searches and lock-down drills. While enhanced security measures—including the presence of school police officers—may potentially curb school crime and improve school culture if adequately implemented, these beneficial measures are not the ones that appear to be on the rise.

Rather, it is the draconian measures used to target minor rule violations that are expanding,” the paper explained, ultimately “making the education system and the criminal justice system increasingly difficult to distinguish in low-income, nonwhite communities.

The schools themselves also resemble prisons, with students fenced in behind walls and increased surveillance pervading education institutions around the country, particularly among minority populations.'

Read More : Apparently the 'Solution' to Mass Shootings Is to Turn Schools Into Prisons

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - Always Question Official Narratives
« Reply #45 on: Feb 26, 2018, 05:57:50 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

caitlinjohnstone.com
http://www.caitlinjohnstone.com/

It Is Always, Always, ALWAYS Okay To Question Official Narratives
http://caitlinjohnstone.com/2018/02/26/it-is-always-always-always-okay-to-question-official-narratives/

'On the fifth of April, 2017, CNN staged a fake, scripted interview featuring a seven year-old Syrian girl sounding out pro-regime change talking points syllable-by-syllable using concepts that she could not possibly understand. CNN host Alisyn Camerota was asking the child questions throughout the performance, which means that Camerota necessarily had the other half of the script.

CNN has never offered an explanation for this event, and nobody has ever been able to provide me with a plausible defense of it.

This is not some tinfoil hat fantasy I made up in my imagination. This happened. CNN knowingly staged a fake, scripted interview and deceitfully passed it off to its audience as a real one, exploiting a small child for interventionist propaganda in an inexcusably fraudulent way.

And yet CNN has the gall to get huffy and indignant when it’s suggested that they tried to use scripted questions in a town hall about the Florida school shooting.

I rarely pay much attention to the false flag theories which emerge after every hotly publicized mass shooting in America. They’re very convoluted and consist mostly of pointing out inconsistencies and plot holes in the official story being advanced, without offering any clear substantial narrative about what did happen and why. It’s not that I doubt for one second that the US power establishment would butcher American citizens if it significantly benefitted them, I just see no clearly laid-out evidence that that’s what happened in these cases.

That said, the fact that the same mass media machine which brazenly staged a war psyop using a seven year-old girl is loudly condemning people who question the official narrative about the Florida school shooting is obscene.'

Read More : It Is Always, Always, ALWAYS Okay To Question Official Narratives

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - HealthWyze speaks out
« Reply #46 on: Feb 26, 2018, 07:11:27 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA - HealthWyze speaks out
« Reply #47 on: Feb 26, 2018, 09:14:00 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Good job HealthWyze. I love y'alls stuff. You've made it more obvious to me this sheriff's political aspirations.

The use of the term sacrifice reminds me of my biggest fear at the moment. This shooting happened in winter. We still have the child sacrifice season (spring, April 19/20) coming up. This gun control push has a lot of steam and all they need is another horrific incident at the right time to please moloch/baal/whatever the hell to bring forth the fruit (of gun control.)

And thanks for bringing up the "shall not judge" thing. Time to jump into my bible and clear things up again.

Last Edit by Humphrey

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

prisonplanet.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Video: School Shooting Survivor Slams ‘Virtue-Signaling’ Sheriff
http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-school-shooting-survivor-slams-virtue-signaling-sheriff.html

A survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting has slammed Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for using media appearances for displays of “virtue-signaling against the NRA.”

Kyle Kashuv appeared on Fox News Sunday and did not hold back when it came to describing the Sheriff’s actions:

“On the CNN town hall, we had the sheriff who was virtue-signaling against the NRA and against guns when he didn’t even act properly,” Kashuv told viewers.

“I think he absolutely needs to resign after what happened here.” Kashuv continued.

“He failed to act on so many different levels and him himself, he’s responsible for this massive failure,”the student added.

“This could have been easily stopped both by the FBI and the sheriff’s department had they acted.” Kashuv urged.

The student also clarified that while he and his fellow survivors may have differing opinions on gun laws, there is no animosity. Spam_A Spam_B The Sheriff has doubled down on comments he made at the weekend suggesting he had displayed “amazing leadership” following the tragedy.

Speaking on NBC News, Israel declared”I don’t think there’s a man or woman in this county who can keep Broward County safer than I can.”

“I’m proud to be the Sheriff, and I plan to continue on being the Sheriff,” he added.'

Read More : Video: School Shooting Survivor Slams ‘Virtue-Signaling’ Sheriff

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Florida Shooting : #MAGA medical teams were ordered to STAND DOWN
« Reply #49 on: Feb 27, 2018, 06:06:23 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Natural News

Stunning development: Students bled out while emergency medical teams were ordered to STAND DOWN, delayed from entering the building
http://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-26-students-bled-out-while-emergency-medical-teams-were-ordered-to-stand-down.html

You’ve probably been thinking to yourself, “Something doesn’t add up” about the Parkland, Florida school shooting. It’s becoming increasingly obvious to every intelligent observer that someone wanted to maximize the body count from the shooting. Consider the irrefutable evidence that’s been widely reported across the media:

#1) Deputy Scot Peterson stood by and refused to enter the school building even though he was armed and on-site during the entire shooting rampage. This is not in dispute.

#2) In all, four sheriff’s deputies stood down, hiding behind their cars and refusing to enter the building, according to numerous media reports including CNN’s own Jake Tapper.

#3) Their boss, Sheriff Scott Israel, is a known anti-gun Democrat who has been accused of public corruption for spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to conduct “positive spin” P.R. campaigns to make himself look good. He also compares himself to Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr.

#4) Even the Coral Springs police who rushed to the scene (and rushed into the building) accused the Broward County sheriff’s deputies of “dereliction of duty.” This was reported by CNN and dozens of other sources.

Now, we learn that emergency responders were ordered to delay entering the building as students bled out, adding to the casualties.

Emergency responders were ordered to stand around and do nothing while students were bleeding out… WTF is going on here?
As reported by Brian Entin from Fox Affiliate WSVN in Miami, emergency responders were orders to stand down, delaying their entry into the school building while students were bleeding out.

An emergency responder told Entin, “We were asking to go in… why are we all standing around? …law enforcement… would not allow medical personnel in…”'

Read More : Stunning development: Students bled out while emergency medical teams were ordered to STAND DOWN, delayed from entering the building

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey