Las Vegas

Author (Read 19425 times)

Re: Las Vegas
« Reply #50 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:30:05 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

I just tunned into infowars, and quiet honestly AJ has gone insane.
AJ is spinning that this all part of a plot by the communists to start a race war, to get rid of Trump.
Its a sicko re-write of the Turner Diaries...
Its AntiFa and AntiFa from Jones.

Sick

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #51 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:32:48 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://cnn.com/2017/10/02/politics/hillary-clinton-tweet-gun-silencer-bill/index.html

Clinton talks gun legislation immediately following massacre

ormer Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, amid the fallout of the massacre in Las Vegas, turned the political spotlight on a gun bill that's currently making its way through the House.

"The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get," she tweeted Monday morning.

She wrote later, "Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA, and work together to try to stop this from happening again."

The "Hearing Protection Act," which would make it easier to purchase silencers, is part of a larger bipartisan measure that would ease restrictions on transporting guns across state lines and narrows the restricted category of armor-piercing ammunition. Supporters point out that silencers don't make guns silent, but it decreases their decibel level and muffles the noise.

The House Committee on Natural Resources passed the bill last month. It aims to "expand opportunities for hunting, fishing, and recreational shooting" and "increases safety and hearing protection for sportsmen and women," according to a statement from the committee at the time of passage. The bill would now go to a floor vote, and would need to pass the Senate, but no such vote has been scheduled in the House.

More at link -->http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/02/politics/hillary-clinton-tweet-gun-silencer-bill/index.html

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #52 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:36:20 am »

TheJudge

I just tunned into infowars, and quiet honestly AJ has gone insane.
AJ is spinning that this all part of a plot by the communists to start a race war, to get rid of Trump.
Its a sicko re-write of the Turner Diaries...
Its AntiFa and AntiFa from Jones.

Sick

Last Edit by Palmerston

I am tuned in as well...it is lunacy.  He is also claiming the NFL protests are all part of this as well....Even mentioned an NFL game would be a perfect target.  He has also been able to get in some great fear mongering as well.  "They are coming for you at night"...lol...

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #53 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:40:43 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I am tuned in as well...it is lunacy.  He is also claiming the NFL protests are all part of this as well....Even mentioned an NFL game would be a perfect target.  He has also been able to get in some great fear mongering as well.  "They are coming for you at night"...lol...

Last Edit by Palmerston

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is listening, because I felt bad repeating such lunatic claims . . . .

AJ is going on about an AntiFa Civil War.....
Does it occur to anyone that it takes TWO sides, and that Alex Jones is responsible for ONE of the sides ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #54 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:45:43 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #55 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:54:46 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
AJ is coming out with that "AntiFa crap was everywhere in the room" - claimed CIA source.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #56 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:59:08 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is listening, because I felt bad repeating such lunatic claims . . . .

AJ is going on about an AntiFa Civil War.....
Does it occur to anyone that it takes TWO sides, and that Alex Jones is responsible for ONE of the sides ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

I think it is good to document mainstream narrative and the counter narrative.  The "alternative" media has proven that it will play a willing part in the divide and conquer strategy employed by the shadow government.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #57 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:01:44 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
AJ is coming out with that "AntiFa crap was everywhere in the room" - claimed CIA source.

Last Edit by Palmerston

I'm not listening to him, but if Jones was hilariously claiming that this was part of Antifa's civil war, and then he gets some 'CIA intel' (lol) that there was 'Antifa crap everywhere', then it sounds like someone is having a laugh at Jones's expense..

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #58 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:04:35 pm »

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
The dust hasn't settled yet, so I don't know what to believe.

What I do know is that the moment self-appointed intellectual gatekeepers hop on their collective high-horse and start saying (in effect)...

"Believe such-and-such or else we'll call you a _____ (fill in the blank)."

...I immediately know what not to believe.

Among the many weaponized terms I'm expecting to hear from such people are:

*  "Conspiracy theorist"

*  "Racist"

*  "Xenophobe"

*  "Neo-Nazi"

Last Edit by Palmerston
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

http://monetary.org
http://schalkenbach.org

« Reply #59 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:19:16 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The thing is, I never thought Alex Jones would 'break' a story on the basis that a CIA Agent told him...

Murdered 58
Injured 515

Above all, its the ultimate gun-grabbers dream, and last time I checked both sides in Washington are determined to grab the guns.

I would point out that the high numbers suggests, but does not prove more than one shooter might have been involved.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #60 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:26:54 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

The suspected gunman behind the Las Vegas massacre made several large gambling transactions in recent weeks, according to law enforcement officials.

The transactions in Las Vegas by Stephen Paddock were in the tens of thousands, the officials said.

It was not immediately clear if those transactions were losses or wins.

Paddock's brothers were stunned to learn Monday that their sibling was the suspected perpetrator of the largest mass shooting in modern American history.

Eric Paddock of Orlando, Florida, said he had "no idea" why his 64-year-old brother committed the shooting.

“Mars just fell into the earth,” he told NBC News. “We’re completely dumbfounded.”

Eric Paddock said his brother was retired and was "just a guy" who went to the hotels, gambled, and went to shows.

Stephen Paddock's brother Bruce Paddock, who lives in California, said his family grew up in Sun Valley, California. Their father, Benjamin Paddock, was on the FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted list for robbing banks.

More at link -->  https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #61 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:30:17 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

The suspected gunman behind the Las Vegas massacre made several large gambling transactions in recent weeks, according to law enforcement officials.

The transactions in Las Vegas by Stephen Paddock were in the tens of thousands, the officials said.

It was not immediately clear if those transactions were losses or wins.

Paddock's brothers were stunned to learn Monday that their sibling was the suspected perpetrator of the largest mass shooting in modern American history.

Eric Paddock of Orlando, Florida, said he had "no idea" why his 64-year-old brother committed the shooting.

“Mars just fell into the earth,” he told NBC News. “We’re completely dumbfounded.”

Eric Paddock said his brother was retired and was "just a guy" who went to the hotels, gambled, and went to shows.

Stephen Paddock's brother Bruce Paddock, who lives in California, said his family grew up in Sun Valley, California. Their father, Benjamin Paddock, was on the FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted list for robbing banks.

More at link -->  https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

Last Edit by Palmerston

Kinda un-islamic for an ISIS cell member !!!!

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Las Vegas - Interview Eric Paddock Brother of Las Vegas Shooter.
« Reply #62 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:43:01 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

"no political, no religious, none of that stuff" - says his brother.

"find out where he got the machine guns from" - says his brother.

Interview Eric Paddock Brother of Las Vegas Shooter.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #63 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:49:03 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
A lot of speculation but not a lot of documented evidence so far.

https://infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

FBI Source: Vegas Shooter Found with Antifa Literature, Photos Taken in Middle East

Shooter opened fired on hostage rescue team who took him out, says source

The Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide as the mainstream media is reporting, but was killed by a FBI hostage rescue team who also found Antifa literature in his hotel room, according to a source linked to the team.

The FBI team took the suspect out after he opened fired on them, according to the source, and afterwards the team found photos taken in the Middle East of a woman linked to the suspect, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.

ISIS recently took responsibility for the mass shooting, and the AP even admitted ISIS doesn’t take responsibility unless it’s at least loosely associated with the attack:

More at link:  https://www.infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #64 on: Oct 02, 2017, 12:56:39 pm »

TheJudge

Does anyone have any experience or an opinion on Kevin Shipp (current guest on Jones Show)??...high level CIA...

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #65 on: Oct 02, 2017, 01:03:49 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Does anyone have any experience or an opinion on Kevin Shipp (current guest on Jones Show)??...high level CIA...

Last Edit by Palmerston

I found this entry over at wikispooks
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Kevin_Shipp

And this more positive spin on NaturalNews
https://www.naturalnews.com/2016-10-28-cia-whistleblower-breaks-silence-on-climate-engineering-vaccine-damage.html

Twitter
https://twitter.com/kevin_shipp?lang=en

Its always difficult discernment on X CIA, did they really leave or are they real patriot whistle-blowers ?

On the same day, Alex Jones makes wild AntiFa claims from an alleged high level source, I should be suspicious.
But, I want him to be another Ray McGovern.

And to make things extra complicated, maybe he is genuine, but fed dis-info from one of his old friends in the CIA - knowing he would blurt it out to AJ.

Last Edit by Palmerston

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Las Vegas shooting: Woman told crowd 'you're all going to fucking die' before attack started
https://www.davidicke.com/article/430521/las-vegas-shooting-woman-told-crowd-youre-going-fucking-die-attack-started

'Concert goers were told “You’re all going to fucking die” less than an hour before the Las Vegas shooting started, it has been claimed.

A woman in the crowd is said to have yelled the warning about 45 minutes before the Route 91 Harvest festival became the venue for the worst mass shooting in US history.

After her outburst, it was claimed, the woman and her male companion were made to leave the venue by security.

Less than an hour later, an attack began that left at least 50 people dead.

Witness Brianna Hendricks, said the woman had been behaving strangely before her outburst.

Ms Hendricks, who had been in Vegas to celebrate her 21st birthday, told Mail Online: “There was a lady who came running up behind us in the concert and she started to play with people's hair, acting crazy, and she told us that we're all going to fucking die.

“She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”'

Read more: Las Vegas shooting: Woman told crowd 'you're all going to fucking die' before attack started

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #67 on: Oct 02, 2017, 01:17:36 pm »

Effie Trinket

• InfoWarrior
Blast from the past, make no mistake, this is the GLOBALISTS MOTIVE:

Aurora false flag motive: Enslave you via behavioral analysis precrime sensor grid
Just to point out, this agenda is not "because of" the false flag shooting in Aurora--this goal has been envisioned for decades (the non-fiction writings of H.G. Wells, Zbigniew Brzezinski's book Between Two Ages which discusses and explains using Cybernetics as a means to enforce a Communist system).

See: Cybernetics in the Service of Communism
http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/aureview/1967/mar-apr/sleeper.html

The elite who own and run this country know that Americans are not going to just go along with ultra high tech slavery without significant resistance. So to address their "problem", they carry out mass murders using govt. spec ops assassins and then blame a patsy for the crime the government committed. This psyops you into feeling that it has to be done (their Nazi "security" implementations) in order to keep people safe from mass murders from people "who had no signs they could do such things".

The 1st article is from 2011:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047207/Homeland-Security-uses-Minority-Report-style-uses-algorithms-predict-behaviour.html

Homeland Security uses Minority Report-style system that uses algorithms to predict behaviour
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 16:06 EST, 9 October 2011

An internal Homeland Security document has revealed that a controversial Minority Report-style programme designed to predict whether a person will commit a crime is already in use. The FAST system, which stands for Future Attribute Screening Technology, is being tested on some members of the public voluntarily.

In Minority Report, the 'PreCrime' police department apprehends criminals based on foreknowledge provided by three psychics called 'precogs.'

But the DHS is banking on algorithms to do the job. It is building a 'prototype screening facility' that it hopes will use factors such as ethnicity, gender, breathing, and heart rate to 'detect cues indicative of mal-intent.' The push to 'collect, process, or retain information on members of the public,' came to light through an internal DHS document obtained under open-government laws by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (Epic), CBS News reports.

Ginger McCall, open government counsel at the D.C.-based EPIC, a nonprofit group, said: 'If it were deployed against the public, it would be very problematic.'

In the document FAST programme manager Robert Middleton Jr. refers to a 'limited' initial trial using DHS employees as test subjects.

He says that FAST 'sensors will non-intrusively collect video images, audio recordings, and psycho-physiological measurements from the employees,' with a subgroup singled out, with their permission, for more rigorous evaluation.

FAST is designed to monitor body movements, voice pitch changes, changes in the rhythm and intonation of speech, eye movements, body heat changes and breathing patterns. Blink rate and pupil variation are also measured and age and occupation are also factored in.

FAST has already been tested in at least one undisclosed location in the north east.

DHS spokesman John Verrico said earlier this year: 'It is not an airport, but it is a large venue that is a suitable substitute for an operational setting.'

Miss McCall said the DHS Privacy Office should once again review the current state of the FAST project, pointing out that the most recent privacy analysis was completed in December 2008.

She said: 'They should do a privacy impact assessment.

Relying on ambiguous biological factors to predict mal-intent is worrisome, she said.

'Especially if they're going to be rolling this out at the airport. I don't know about you, but going to an airport gives me a minor panic attack, wondering if I'm going to get groped by a TSA officer,' Miss McCall added.

Before I post this, ever hear of Due Process of Law? Ever hear of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? How about specifically, the 4th and 5th amendments of the Constitution?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chris-matthews-actually-asks-if-movie-minority-report-could-become-reality-to-capture-criminals-ahead-of-time/

CHRIS MATTHEWS ACTUALLY ASKS IF MOVIE ‘MINORITY REPORT’ COULD BECOME REALITY TO CAPTURE CRIMINALS AHEAD OF TIME
Posted on July 24, 2012 at 5:19pm

MSNBC‘s Chris Matthews apparently wants Tom Cruise’s character from the 2002 movie “Minority Report” to help U.S. law enforcement predict the future and make arrests before a crime is committed. Matthews made the outlandish suggestion Monday night as he was discussing the tragic “Dark Knight” shooting in Aurora, Colo. where 12 people were killed and 50 injured.

Talking directly to Dr. Michael Brannon, a forensic psychologist and director at the Institute for Behavioral Sciences and the Law, the “Hardball” host fantasized about a world where people were arrested before they could commit such atrocities.

“You know, I’ve seen — I’m a movie buff, like everybody knows,” Matthews said. “I hope everybody remains a movie buff, to be quite blunt about this, because I love them, the experience of going to a theater.”

Matthews continued: “But here’s the question. I saw a movie called ‘Minority Report.’ Tom Cruise was in it, sci-fi movie that said you can catch people ahead of time. You can find their projection into the future. I know that’s the sci-fi part. Is there any way in real life to figure out a guy like this ahead of time?”

Seemingly surprised by the odd question, Dr. Brannon eventually humored Matthews and answered the question.

“Chris, prediction is very difficult because not a lot of people do these kinds behaviors. In psychology, we talk about the base rate being real low,” Brannon said.

“So we don’t know a lot about these kinds of people. We know in general what increases risk potential and causes people to be more dangerous, but we don’t know specifically what causes someone to do this kind of behavior.”

The doctor also explained that only a small percentage of mentally ill individuals commit attacks as horrifying as the shooter did in Colorado.

Watch the “Hardball” segment via MSNBC here:

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/hardball/48293516#48293516

What may be even more disturbing is that real-life “Minority Report” technology is actually being developed by the Department of Homeland Security.

The Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) program, which has moved onto stage two of testing, uses a computer program that analyzes a person’s physiological indicators, such as heart rate, and then uses the information to determine whether that individual has “malintent,” the intent to cause harm.
Remember what happened after 9/11? Muslims/arabs were "the enemy", and the govt. talked about profiling them--but in reality, their agenda was always to profile EVERYONE. Now YOU are the enemy, and ALL HUMAN BEHAVIOR IS NOW SUSPECT. Don't you get it yet? This has nothing to do with security, it is to 100% enslave humanity and enable a dictatorship far worse than any in history--one enforced by autonomous surveillance, autonomous mechanisms to punish you for non-compliance, autonomous mechanisms and systems to restrict your movements/ability to travel, and ultimately, autonomous weapon systems to kill anyone who opposes being enslaved (i.e. UAV's). It is the OPPOSITE of everything that defines freedom.

They didn't get the mileage they wanted with their "white Al-Qaeda" patsy in Norway, so they staged this false flag in America. Btw, at the 2008 Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly, VA, Bilderberg called for the need to create the "white Al-Qaeda threat", because they knew they needed a replacement for their bearded boogey man that made hundreds of billions of dollars for U.S. defense contractors. Isn't James Holmes the perfect replacement for the Bin Laden threat? Just think, now your nextdoor neighbor might be an insane shooter deep inside, and the only way you can know for sure is if everyone is enslaved in DHS's fascist, beyond Nazi behavioral surveillance artificial intelligence algorithm sensors.

Look at these pieces of shit:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh8r4nWMty4

https://www.thenation.com/article/americans-are-finding-new-ways-to-join-the-surveillance-state/

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/creepy-nationwide-network-of-spy-cameras-will-transform-america-into-an-orwellian-prison-camp

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #68 on: Oct 02, 2017, 01:31:03 pm »

Effie Trinket

• InfoWarrior
The thing is, I never thought Alex Jones would 'break' a story on the basis that a CIA Agent told him...

Murdered 58
Injured 515

Above all, its the ultimate gun-grabbers dream, and last time I checked both sides in Washington are determined to grab the guns.

I would point out that the high numbers suggests, but does not prove more than one shooter might have been involved.

Last Edit by Palmerston
What's a larger number, 58+ dead or 2+ million in Iraq in Afghanistan, oh and what about Libya, Yemen, et.al.?  Oh wait I see, in 99.9999% of peoples minds those people weren't murdered "because we were at war, and the guvmint said dey were turrusits". (misspellings on purpose).  Notice how no one is calling for disarming the military, or preventing defense contractors from building weapons expressly designed to murder anti-globalists home and abroad.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #69 on: Oct 02, 2017, 01:47:04 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The girl in the polka dot dress

RFK

MK-Ultra

Operation Gladio & P2 Lodge

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Las Vegas - I'll say no more, look.
« Reply #70 on: Oct 02, 2017, 02:23:10 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #71 on: Oct 02, 2017, 02:36:25 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
What's a larger number, 58+ dead or 2+ million in Iraq in Afghanistan, oh and what about Libya, Yemen, et.al.?  Oh wait I see, in 99.9999% of peoples minds those people weren't murdered "because we were at war, and the guvmint said dey were turrusits". (misspellings on purpose).  Notice how no one is calling for disarming the military, or preventing defense contractors from building weapons expressly designed to murder anti-globalists home and abroad.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Excellent point Effie.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #72 on: Oct 02, 2017, 02:49:40 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Article has a lot of pictures including a view of 32nd flr that looks out at venue.  There is also brief audio of police breaching the door.

https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940808/Moment-police-blew-door-Las-Vegas-shooter-s-hotel-room.html

This is the moment police closed in on the Las Vegas shooter and blew off the door to his hotel room 72 minutes after he started opening fire on country music festival revelers, killing 58 and injuring more than 500.

Stephen Paddock, 64, opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas Village from a room across the street in the Mandalay Bay Hotel at 10.08pm on Sunday.

It took police one hour and 12 minutes
to locate Paddock in his hotel room on the 32nd floor after they received the first 911 call. Authorities say Paddock, who had been holed up in the room for several days, killed himself before officers breached the room at 11.20pm.

Officers found him among an 'arsenal' of weapons and ammunition, including at least 10 guns.

Moments before SWAT teams closed in on Paddock, officers could be heard on an audio recording warning others to get back in the hallway on the 32nd floor so they could breach his room.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #73 on: Oct 02, 2017, 03:37:30 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Article has a lot of pictures including a view of 32nd flr that looks out at venue.  There is also brief audio of police breaching the door.

https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940808/Moment-police-blew-door-Las-Vegas-shooter-s-hotel-room.html

Moments before SWAT teams closed in on Paddock, officers could be heard on an audio recording warning others to get back in the hallway on the 32nd floor so they could breach his room.

Last Edit by Palmerston

The police scanner audio contradicts Jones's alleged 'CIA source' who said that there was an exchange of fire between police and the shooter when they entered his hotel room. This was the same 'source' who allegedly stated that there was 'antifa crap everywhere' in the shooter's room.

My suspicion is that Alex Jones fabricated the entire 'CIA source' storyline. The reason he would do this is to support his insane rambling about an antifa civil war, and also that when it comes out that there was no antifa material in the alleged shooter's room, Jones can say that it is a media coverup.

If there was Antifa material, or Infowars/ Stormfront material, or Isis material, or whatever, this would serve to indicate a false flag more than anything else. It is also entirely possible, or likely, that the whole narrative is fiction and the alleged shooter was dead before any of the actual shooting occurred. However certain people will only point out that possibility if it suits their own narrative.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #74 on: Oct 02, 2017, 04:58:56 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Cnn Video discussing the distance and location of shooting

https://cnn.com/videos/us/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-distance-locaton-details-maps-foreman-wolf.cnn

Last Edit by Palmerston