Re: The Brexit betrayal is happening
« Reply #475 on: Apr 07, 2019, 03:14:54 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #476 on: Apr 07, 2019, 01:11:04 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
She's encouraging the VERY WORST of the BRITISH to come out ...

This album cover shows where I lived in '78-'80, and the Building site scene before the famous:
"Bloody fool, you should never mix your drinks" - scene in 'Withnail & I'.

I shared house with Kif the drummer. And no I am not a groupie and never aspired to being one.
Kif ~(keith~) was, I am sure now, a reincarnation of Keith Moon ... I mean unbelievable drummer.

And yes, of course, this is only just the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the begin ..

The album is back in circulation after a long period of being a Japanese only import ...
Around £5 new, sealed, after it seems a bunch of them were found ... (in a basement?).

Last Edit by Larry
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

« Reply #477 on: Apr 08, 2019, 11:24:45 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

* cat  falls out of his basket

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #478 on: Apr 08, 2019, 01:51:33 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

This track is actually off "All over the show" a more politically abrupt toned album
...  Political is the wrong word. No-one had the slightest investment in party politics.
It's obvious. 'Floating anarchy' was the official Gong designation but a label I never adopted.

This track is off the pictured 'Give & Take' record.

"You haven't got the guts to do it yourself,
so you make an alliance with somebody else.
A thousand years it's been the same,
Political parties in power again."

with some of the most exemplary glissando guitar ever recorded. Orchestral sounding.
I have many tales about the band but I bring it up because  it changes the subject ...
... from BreXiT betrayal long enough to catch a breath.

Last Edit by Larry
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

Brexit delayed to Halloween: OCCULT Coincidence ?
« Reply #479 on: Apr 11, 2019, 03:41:36 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Mail

Brexit delayed to Halloween: EU leaders agree a 'flextension' until October 31 that lets Britain out if May's deal ever passes as she vows to press on - while Tusk pleads with MPs 'do not waste this time'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6906321/President-Macrons-ambitions-embarrass-UK-year-long-Brexit-delay.html

'Theresa May has been handed a humiliating Halloween Brexit nightmare with EU leaders agreeing to a 'flextension' that delays the UK’s departure until October 31 at a crunch summit tonight.

But the Prime Minister was handed a slim lifeline with the 27 adding a break clause saying the UK can leave earlier if she can convince MPs to pass a Brexit deal - but Brussels will not reopen the Withdrawal Agreement to make that easier.

The six-month extension will be accompanied by a technical review in June, dashing the hopes of the Prime Minister, who had begged them to postpone our departure only until the end of that month.

Mrs May tried to appear positive after the summit. She told reporters: 'What we have agreed tonight means that we can actually leave the European Union before the 30th of June'.

But she added that she would she would seek more talks with Jeremy Corbyn and other political figures as she gave no indication that she planned to quit.

The Prime Minister also indicated that she believed it was still possible to leave before May 23 and avoid taking part in European Elections. Irish premier Leo Varadkar had earlier said the UK would have to leave without a deal on June 1 if it refused to take part in the May elections.

The election takes place almost three years after the referendum vote to leave and taking part will infuriate already incandescent Tory Brexiteers.

Mrs May said: 'I do not pretend the next few weeks will be easy or that there is a simple way to break the deadlock in Parliament.

'But we have a duty as politicians to find a way to fulfill the democratic decision of the Referendum, deliver Brexit and move our country forward. Nothing is more pressing or more vital.'

The Halloween date is seen as a compromise between the majority of the EU 27 leaders who wanted to delay Brexit until the end of the year or March 202, and France's Emmanuel Macron, who emerged as a vocal opponent to a long extension.

But European Council president Donald Tusk gave Theresa May a glimmer of hope that the UK could leave before October.'

Read More :  Brexit delayed to Halloween: EU leaders agree a 'flextension' until October 31 that lets Britain out if May's deal ever passes as she vows to press on - while Tusk pleads with MPs 'do not waste this time'

Icke

Last Edit by Larry
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Nigel Farage launches his Brexit Party
« Reply #480 on: Apr 12, 2019, 10:01:39 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Larry

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
'Our party's dead. Brexit's killing us on the doorsteps': 40% of Tory councillors back Nigel Farage's new party as devastating poll shows scale of rebellion and THREE QUARTERS want Theresa May to resign
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6943297/Devastating-poll-shows-40-Tory-councillors-Nigel-Farages-new-party.html

Last Edit by Palmerston