(1/3) > >>

poseidonlost:
HAHAHAAA amazing how this fits in 23 years later. 49 years since the "landing."

Btw, remember who's telling you we're going to Mars  ;D ;D ;D

Last Edit by Humphrey

Al Bundy:

Last Edit by Humphrey

Jacob Law:
The easies hoax to expose; you can't be in your right mind and believe in the moon landing, it is so phony.

Last Edit by Humphrey

poseidonlost:

--- Quote from: Jacob Law on Jun 26, 2018, 08:05:47 pm ---The easies hoax to expose; you can't be in your right mind and believe in the moon landing, it is so phony.

--- End quote ---

How do we move forward with anything if we keep lying to ourselves about something as big as the moon landing? There are plenty of other bullshit theories going around because NASA has been caught in this lie. It is anti-science. And leads to people believing anything different they hear after they learn about how much NASA lies.

Right now, Trump wants the SPACE FORCE. An entire branch of the military named for a lie. You see, no man has ever even been to space yet. No one that we know about, has made it through the Van Allen Belt. Just about everything before it, is only the upper most thin layers of the atmosphere. "Space" Station -> space part is a lie. "Space" Shuttle -> space part is a lie. Space FORCE *loud manly Amurica noises* I wonder how big the budget for that military branch could possibly get.  ::) :P

Also, you gotta love the people who say Russia would've exposed the NASA lies. Lol yea they would've, but they didn't. I wonder why. Not. They saw how well the lie was pushed, took notes, and kept taking the handouts.

Last Edit by Humphrey

EvadingGrid:

--- Quote from: poseidonlost on Jun 27, 2018, 02:44:56 am ---How do we move forward with anything if we keep lying to ourselves about something as big as the moon landing? There are plenty of other bullshit theories going around because NASA has been caught in this lie. It is anti-science. And leads to people believing anything different they hear after they learn about how much NASA lies.

Right now, Trump wants the SPACE FORCE. An entire branch of the military named for a lie. You see, no man has ever even been to space yet. No one that we know about, has made it through the Van Allen Belt. Just about everything before it, is only the upper most thin layers of the atmosphere. "Space" Station -> space part is a lie. "Space" Shuttle -> space part is a lie. Space FORCE *loud manly Amurica noises* I wonder how big the budget for that military branch could possibly get.  ::) :P

Also, you gotta love the people who say Russia would've exposed the NASA lies. Lol yea they would've, but they didn't. I wonder why. Not. They saw how well the lie was pushed, took notes, and kept taking the handouts.

Last Edit by Palmerston

--- End quote ---

I seem to recall that one of the few things the human race got right, was not weaponizing space.

A cynic would point out that behind the rubbish in the papers, Trumps track record is 101% feeding the military industrial complex. The cynic would say, nothing is gonna happen, except a few more trillion is going to disappear from the Pentagon just like drooling Regan and his Star Wars hoax.

Last Edit by Larry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version