You are Here:
Notre Dame Fire April 15, 2019

Author (Read 536 times)

Notre Dame Fire April 15, 2019
« on: Apr 16, 2019, 03:50:10 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Being that it is the time of year for these kinds of very symbolic events and being that I knew any other program around for the most part would take the, "It's the muslims!" route, I knew Ground Zero would be the best commentary on this.

I am hoping my best (don't want to pray for an occult building exactly) that the main structure stays in place. As I've pointed out before,
https://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=3517.0
the church is an essential key to huge esoteric puzzles. Yesterday, the talking heads were wondering about what art and relics could be saved; I was sitting there knowing how every grain of stone (the entire thing) is a piece of art.

Anyway, listening to this radio show brought me back to the bigger picture better than even if I went back through my own stuff. Also ideas that make sense such as someone who points out the rebuilding of Notre Dame could be a step towards ushering in a world religion. This is a really good start to this topic, I believe. Please don't get sucked into the "muslims did it" black-hole. I know all about the church vandalism going on and burning of churches, but the picture is always bigger. And there are whole groups who worship fire as some sort of renewal/purification process.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/the-curse-codex-w-ryan-gable-april-15-2019

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Quote from: Al Bundy on April 15, 2019, 04:53:12 pm

Now France know how feel when church are burning. There MSM never let him to see burned Serbian churches and monasteries on Kosovo in 1999. and 2004. because French soldiers were duty to keep them from Albanian Extremists.

Orthodox monastery Devic ( 1434) burned by Albanian Terrorists in 2004. French soldiers saved nuns from  Muslim extremists.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Notre Dame Fire April 15, 2019
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2019, 04:15:18 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2019, 04:23:39 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

RT - Russia Today

Fire erupts at Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Temple Mount in Old Jerusalem
http://www.rt.com/news/456655-al-aqsa-mosque-jerusalem-fire/

'One of the structures in the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem has caught fire on Monday night at the same time a massive blaze was ravaging Paris’ Notre Dame Cathedral. The fire was put out quickly with no injuries reported.

“The fire broke out in the guard’s room outside the roof of the Marwani Prayer Room,” Wafa news agency said, noting that the “fire brigade of the Islamic Waqf handled the matter successfully.”

Footage posted on social media showed smoke rising from the top of the Marwani Prayer Room, also known as Solomon’s Stables, as firefighters tried to extinguish the flames on top of the Temple Mount, the third holiest site in Islam that has been at the center of the ongoing Arab-Israeli conflict.

Responding to the incident, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas warned anyone against targeting the holy site, stressing the need to preserve the compound's “great religious and humanitarian value.”'

Read More : Fire erupts at Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Temple Mount in Old Jerusalem

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2019, 05:16:23 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

The Quickbuild system. Then just fill it full of former gang-bangers, pædophiles and climate inquisitors.
#Jobsagoodun

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16, 2019, 07:03:41 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

RT - Russia Today

Fire erupts at Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Temple Mount in Old Jerusalem

That's quite telling; no? Imagine if the fire took...

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2019, 04:13:40 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
That's quite telling; no? Imagine if the fire took...

Last Edit by Palmerston

Coincidence Theorist needed . . .

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #7 on: Apr 17, 2019, 04:18:42 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

gatestoneinstitute.org
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14044/europe-churches-vandalized

'Countless churches throughout Western Europe are being vandalized, defecated on, and torched.

In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. According to PI-News, a German news site, 1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols (crucifixes, icons, statues) were registered in France in 2018. This represents a 17% increase compared to the previous year (2017), when 878 attacks were registered — meaning that such attacks are only going from bad to worse.

Among some of the recent desecrations in France, the following took place in just February and March:
<ul>
 <li>Vandals plundered Notre-Dame des Enfants Church in Nîmes and used human excrement to draw a cross there; consecrated bread was found thrown outside among garbage.</li>
 <li>The Saint-Nicolas Church in Houilles was vandalized on three separate occasions in February; a 19th century statue of the Virgin Mary, regarded as "irreparable," was "completely pulverized," said a clergyman; and a hanging cross was thrown to the floor.</li>
 <li>Vandals desecrated and smashed crosses and statues at Saint-Alain Cathedral in Lavaur, and mangled the arms of a statue of a crucified Christ in a mocking manner. In addition, an altar cloth was burned.</li>
 <li>Arsonists torched the Church of St. Sulpice in Paris soon after midday mass on Sunday, March 17.</li>
 <li>Similar reports are coming out of Germany. Four separate churches were vandalized and/or torched in March alone. "In this country," PI-News explained, "there is a creeping war against everything that symbolizes Christianity: attacks on mountain-summit crosses, on sacred statues by the wayside, on churches... and recently also on cemeteries."</li>
</ul>
Who is primarily behind these ongoing and increasing attacks on churches in Europe? The same German report offers a hint: "Crosses are broken, altars smashed, Bibles set on fire, baptismal fonts overturned, and the church doors smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar.'"

Read More : European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

gatestoneinstitute.org
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14044/europe-churches-vandalized

'Countless churches throughout Western Europe are being vandalized, defecated on, and torched.

In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. According to PI-News, a German news site, 1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols (crucifixes, icons, statues) were registered in France in 2018. This represents a 17% increase compared to the previous year (2017), when 878 attacks were registered — meaning that such attacks are only going from bad to worse.

Among some of the recent desecrations in France, the following took place in just February and March:
<ul>
 <li>Vandals plundered Notre-Dame des Enfants Church in Nîmes and used human excrement to draw a cross there; consecrated bread was found thrown outside among garbage.</li>
 <li>The Saint-Nicolas Church in Houilles was vandalized on three separate occasions in February; a 19th century statue of the Virgin Mary, regarded as "irreparable," was "completely pulverized," said a clergyman; and a hanging cross was thrown to the floor.</li>
 <li>Vandals desecrated and smashed crosses and statues at Saint-Alain Cathedral in Lavaur, and mangled the arms of a statue of a crucified Christ in a mocking manner. In addition, an altar cloth was burned.</li>
 <li>Arsonists torched the Church of St. Sulpice in Paris soon after midday mass on Sunday, March 17.</li>
 <li>Similar reports are coming out of Germany. Four separate churches were vandalized and/or torched in March alone. "In this country," PI-News explained, "there is a creeping war against everything that symbolizes Christianity: attacks on mountain-summit crosses, on sacred statues by the wayside, on churches... and recently also on cemeteries."</li>
</ul>
Who is primarily behind these ongoing and increasing attacks on churches in Europe? The same German report offers a hint: "Crosses are broken, altars smashed, Bibles set on fire, baptismal fonts overturned, and the church doors smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar.'"

Read More : European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

I "read more" and I never find that any Christian Orthodox Church burned  >:(
But Muslim "Vandals" "doing there job" in Visoko, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

http://www.spc.rs/eng/orthodox_church_set_fire_bosnia_and_herzegovina

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Notre Dame Fire April 15, 2019 - Architect Suggests Arson ?
« Reply #9 on: Apr 19, 2019, 06:02:28 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Intriguing ‘arson comments’ from Notre Dame architect…

Media: "So your're telling us that this type of timber doesn't burn like that?"

Notre Dame Architect: "NO, You know, oak that is 800 years old doesn't burn like that....You would need a lot of kindling to succeed." pic.twitter.com/NBF86wOxDF

— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) April 17, 2019

Last Edit by Gladstone

The Notre Dame Cathedral Fire - A Planned, Deliberate Event ?
« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2019, 08:04:45 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Notre Dame Cathedral Fire - A Planned, Deliberate Event - Claim

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Notre Dame: Battle on Kosovo 1389
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 02:03:48 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
According to the report of 1389 in Florence, news about the complete defeat of the Turks in Kosovo. After that, in Paris, the bells from the Notre Dame cathedral, caught up by a major fire, were ringing in honor of the great Christian victory of the Serbian army.

td bank open near me

Last Edit by Gladstone