You are Here:
China probe makes historic touchdown on far side of the moon

Author (Read 458 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Chang'e 4 landing: China probe makes historic touchdown on far side of the moon
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jan/03/china-probe-change-4-land-far-side-moon-basin-crater

'A Chinese spacecraft has become the first ever to land on the far side of the moon, according to state-run media, in a giant leap for human space exploration.

The China National Space Administration (CNSA) landed the robotic probe Chang’e 4 in the unexplored South Pole-Aitken basin, the largest, oldest, deepest, crater on the moon’s surface.

Early reports of a successful landing sparked confusion after state-run media China Daily and CGTN deleted tweets celebrating the mission. China Daily’s tweet said: ‘“China’s Chang’e 4 landed on the moon’s far side, inaugurating a new chapter in mankind’s lunar exploration history.”

Official confirmation of the landing came two hours later via state broadcaster CCTV, which said the lunar explorer had touched down at 10.26am (2.26am GMT). The Communist party-owned Global Times also said the probe had “successfully made the first-ever soft landing” on the far side of the moon.

An image tweeted by the English-language version of CCTV showed the first close-up shot of the far lunar surface.

The mission aims to take detailed measurements of the moon’s terrain and mineral composition. The Aitken basin is thought to have been formed during a gigantic collision very early in the moon’s history. The collision is likely to have thrown up material from the moon’s interior, meaning that Chang’e 4 could provide new clues as to how the natural satellite was formed.'

Read more: Chang'e 4 landing: China probe makes historic touchdown on far side of the mOON

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: China probe makes historic touchdown on far side of the moon
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2019, 06:35:17 am »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
After a God-almighty struggle trying to get past the Dark Side of The Moon's EU cookie-directive GDPR Mountains, we have finally got the report of a lifetime. Yes folks, it's a YouTube.
It's time to address serious issues!

I swear on Mama's Apple pie, that those Chinks are fornicating with the Ruskies on this one ...

Is there an alien moon-base on the dark side, where thousands of interstellar warriors are gradually building up an invasion fleet? And why don't we know about it? What happened to the informed public input on these matters? And if there were an alien base, why would China tell us about it, if they had found our secret? And do the chinese have a plan for terraforming and building 'ChinaTown' up there with Opium-Dens littering the alleyways?

We need to tell the President and Get Starfleet or whatever the Hell it's called, Spaceforce I guess, and get building of Terra-base-One underway as soon-as-pissible on the spiritually uplifting bright-side .. huh!?
Do we have any Churches up there yet? Thought not! Why are we always the last ones to get stuff done?

What kind of a stunt is this? Taking us down a dark alley-way; why I oughtaa ...
Praise the heavens, I knew the Chinese had balls but this is out --- of  --- line.

We got rovers. Sheet; we got us a stack loada Luner-rovers in the New-Virginia dockyards gathering dust.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2019, 06:57:18 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The Nazis set up a secret base on the dark side of the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018.

In the last moments of World War II, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the Dark Side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2019, 07:11:28 am »

• InfoWarrior
The President has not seen this movie?

My intelligence Mr President, Sir, comes from the highest caste of our CIA cocaine-mules,
and they inform me that they have every reason to believe this phenomenon, Sir, is real!

Last Edit by Gladstone
 ... apparently.

« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2019, 07:35:59 am »

• InfoWarrior
This bit is real

On BBC Radio 2 Vine Show right now
https://bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0001vwr

BBC Science Editor: David Shukman:
"The question is, are the Chinese going to cooperate?
There is a German instrument  on the (Chinese) lander ...
so that is a positive sign for cooperation."

https://twitter.com/davidshukmanbbc
Then  ...

Sarah CRUDDASS, (yup) BBC Science correspondent, on the show:
'With space exploration like this, we can find out where we came from'.
Then  ...

80Year old women phones into this BBC R2 chat show:

Science correspondent Sarah CRUDDASS asks her:
"Don't you want to know where you come from Marge"?
"No I don't; I know that I don't come from the moon".

https://sarahcruddas.com/?portfolio=tv
and ...
https://twitter.com/BBCSimonMcCoy

I foresee that this #ChineseCentury tag, is going to be quite a laugh, really ...

Last Edit by Gladstone
 ... apparently.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2019, 11:45:10 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Anybody else noticing its China that is leading the planet in Tech/Science ?

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.