You are Here:
HAARP Director of SCIENCES preempts or prompts debate with WE DIDN'T CAUSE QUAKE

Author (Read 389 times)

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
I watched for several hours and nothing was said by anyone at UAF HAARP... as if they were waiting for the first conspiracy theories to appear on social-fecking-media. And when nothing did appear UAF HAARP made the first move ...
See @uafhaarp or @ctfalen (sciences, uafhaarp)

Mark Springer, is interestingly Chair of AK Marijuana Control Board ... and a military veteran ... and of legacy radio-navigation technology like LORAN-C. An ideal candidate for promoting Cointel. (position of authority and quite keen on people who are out of their minds on dope, believing all manner of Disinfo.)
He's possibly the first to comment on social media ...

A tell!?

HAARP is actively on the air doing much HIGH POWER plasma experimentation at this moment and for the next few days.

As for info on the actual FAIRBANKS ALASKA earthquake itself ...
https://earthquake.alaska.edu/event/20419010/tectonic

I'm not saying anything. The Quake occurred at extreme depth.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
Report from radio ham in the ZONE ...

"Lost power and almost everything in the house, hamshack, and shop is on the floor. Took a while to clear path through the house and get a radio back up from the piles and batteries hooked up.
Even the refrigerator dumped out onto floor.
I was in bed but it took a while to get path cleared out of bedroom as shelves, TV, books, etc had door blocked.
Radios and test bench took major hit. Real mess. Yikes! Another aftershock!

I managed to get on VHF right away but HF is down and will take some work."

.Source URL available; withheld to prevent Google Spammers and Arseholes joining in the 'conversation'.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.