China to land on Dark Side of the Moon

Author (Read 902 times)

China to land on Dark Side of the Moon
« on: May 21, 2018, 05:58:49 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
China starts its bid to land the FIRST spacecraft on the dark side of the moon with the launch of its 'Magpie Bridge' satellite
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5751545/China-launches-satellite-explore-dark-moon-Xinhua.html

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: China to land on Dark Side of the Moon
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 06:10:03 am »

Dude447

• InfoWarrior
I always think of Pink Floyd when anyone mentions the Dark Side of the Moon for some reason  :)

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: China to land on Dark Side of the Moon
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:25:59 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I always think of Pink Floyd when anyone mentions the Dark Side of the Moon for some reason  :)

Last Edit by Palmerston

Yea, well that's the only dark side of the moon that actually exists. I realize they clarify in the article, but why keep it in the title?

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: China to land on Dark Side of the Rainbow
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 10:19:28 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Yea, well that's the only dark side of the moon that actually exists. I realize they clarify in the article, but why keep it in the title?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Dark Side of the Rainbow anyone ?
???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow

Anyways, I posted this because China is over taking the rest of the developed world in Science and Technology. I think the mainstream media want the developed world to sleep walk into a future where its China is the worlds one and only superpower.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 10:26:18 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Dark Side of the Rainbow anyone ?
???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow

Anyways, I posted this because China is over taking the rest of the developed world in Science and Technology. I think the mainstream media want the developed world to sleep walk into a future where its China is the worlds one and only superpower.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Ha yea, it was on youtube a few years back. They also play it occasionally at one of the local movie theaters. Totally syncs up. Best parts are the ones in black and white? Anyone? hehe

I wonder about the China thing. If they're using the same science as NASA it's got to be full of crap.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 12:16:13 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ha yea, it was on youtube a few years back. They also play it occasionally at one of the local movie theaters. Totally syncs up. Best parts are the ones in black and white? Anyone? hehe

I wonder about the China thing. If they're using the same science as NASA it's got to be full of crap.

I think NASA is behind, or falling behind.
It seems to me that NASA has a bad case of complacency, cockiness and over weight.
The bigger picture is its just a matter of time before China completely surpasses the West.

We in the west have myopic headlines like this :

Is China the Leader in Quantum Communications?
Chinese scientists have built two major quantum infrastructure projects, and the race is on to take the next step.
https://www.insidescience.org/news/china-leader-quantum-communications

I think obliterating the "you can not go faster than light" barrier, encrypted is kinda impressive. When I was a lot younger, it would have been expected that the brand name NASA did any like that first. Of course, the reality was NASA utilized the Europeans, Australians, New Zealanders and even Russian tech - but the genius was stealing all the credit and creating the right brand image.

Anyway, point is China will over take the west - and nobody is discussing it, as if we pretend its not there, the problem will go away.

Last Edit by Humphrey