Author (Read 730 times)

CERN :
« on: Nov 04, 2017, 04:54:41 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Is CERN the Only One? - Truthstream Media

30,000 Particle Colliders Worldwide CERN is Everywhere

According to Wikipedia & other sources, there are OVER 30,000 Particle Accelerators in more than 4500 High-Energy Science Labs around the world. ALL OF THEM ARE MANIPULATING MATTER, and they're MUCH LARGER than you might think.

Last Edit by Palmerston
Are you in earnest resolved never to barter your liberty for the lordly servitude of a court, but to live free, fearless, and independent? Then never enter the place from whence so few have been able to return; never come within the circle of ambition; nor ever bring yourself into comparison with those masters of the earth who have already engrossed the attention of half mankind before you.

Re: 30,000 Particle Colliders Worldwide - CERN is Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2017, 06:50:36 pm »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Brocke

Thanks for posting these stories.

I haven't yet taken the time to read them in depth,
but I will.

I thought I was the only one here who had serious concerns about the CERN project.
Glad to know you are out there, mate.

Phoenix

Last Edit by Humphrey

CERN draws up plans for collider 4x size of Large Hadron
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2019, 05:23:46 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/

Cern draws up plans for collider four times the size of Large Hadron
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jan/15/cern-draws-up-plans-for-collider-four-times-the-size-of-large-hadron

'Plans for a machine that would dwarf the Large Hadron Collider have been drawn up by researchers at Cern to take over the baton in the search for new physics in the latter half of the century.

The €20bn (£17.8bn) machine, named the Future Circular Collider, would smash particles together inside a 100km (62 mile) tunnel, making it four times the size of the LHC, which at present is the largest scientific instrument on the planet. Spam_A Spam_B The proposal for the FCC is described in a conceptual design report released on Tuesday by Cern, the particle physics laboratory near Geneva. It comes at a time when physicists around the world are considering where to build the next cutting-edge particle collider, with other machines under discussion in Japan and China.

Fabiola Gianotti, the director general of Cern, called the latest proposal “a remarkable accomplishment”. “It shows the tremendous potential of the FCC to improve our knowledge of fundamental physics and to advance many technologies with a broad impact on society,” she said.

Under the plans, the machine would be built up in stages. At first it would collide electrons and positrons, their positive cousins. Then it would collide electrons with much heavier nuclei of lead atoms. By the late 2050s, it would slam protons together with an energy of 100 teraelectronvolts, or nearly 10 times that of the Large Hadron Collider.'

Read More : Cern draws up plans for collider four times the size of Large Hadron

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.