You are Here:
Clinton Crimes: FBI Court Filing Reveals Grand Jury Targeted Hillary Clinton

Author (Read 998 times)

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
FBI Court Filing Reveals Grand Jury Targeted Hillary Clinton
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-court-filing-reveals-grand-jury-targeted-hillary-clinton/

Documents contain statement on subpoena given by FBI Assistant Director
Assigned to ‘counterintelligence and counterespionage matters’
Who supervised Clinton Investigation

(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today released new State Department documents including a declaration from FBI Special Agent E.W. Priestap, the supervisor of the agency’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email activities, stating that the former secretary of state was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

The declaration was produced in response to Judicial Watch’s lawsuit seeking to force Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to take steps to “recover emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton” and other U.S. Department of State employees (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. Rex Tillerson (No. 1:15-cv-00785)). The lawsuit was originally filed against then-Secretary of State John Kerry.  The Trump State Department filing includes details of the agency’s continuing refusal to refer the Clinton email issue to the Justice Department, as the law requires.

In the filing Priestap declares under penalty of perjury that the FBI “obtained Grand Jury subpoenas related to the Blackberry e-mail accounts, which produced no responsive materials, as the requested data was outside the retention time utilized by those providers.”

On April 30, 2015, Judicial Watch sued Kerry after the State Department failed to take action on a letter sent to Kerry “notifying him of the unlawful removal of the Clinton emails and requesting that he initiate enforcement action pursuant to the [Federal Records Act],” including working through the Attorney General to recover the emails.

After initially being dismissed by the district court, Judicial Watch’s lawsuit was revived on appeal by a decision of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on December 27, 2016.

While at the State Department, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton conducted official government business using unsecured email server and email accounts. Her top aides and advisors also used non-“state.gov” email accounts to conduct official business. Clinton left office February 1, 2013.

“The FBI convened a grand jury to investigate Hillary Clinton in 2016.
Why is this information being released only now?” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
“And it is disturbing that the State Department, Justice Department and FBI
are still trying to protect Hillary Clinton. 
President Trump needs to clean house at all these agencies.

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

zerohedge.com
http://www.zerohedge.com/

'I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried': Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/i-know-where-all-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon.

Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel made the admissions to investigators from MDA Analytics LLC - a firm run by "accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators," who have been probing the Clinton Foundation for some time.

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him." Spam_A Spam_B MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, which they secretly filed with the FBI and IRS over a year ago. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark. And last week, a federal prosecutor suddenly asked for documents from their private investigation.

The memo also claims Kessel confirmed to the private investigators that private lawyers reviewed the foundation’s practices — once in 2008 and the other in 2011 — and each found widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest.

“I have addressed it before and, let me tell you, I know where all the bodies are buried in this place,” the memo alleges Kessel said.

The 48-page submission, dated Aug. 11, 2017, supports its claims with 95 exhibits, including internal legal reviews that the foundation conducted on itself in 2008 and 2011. -The Hill

As Solomon noted in January, the Little Rock FBI field office has been spearhandling an investigation into pay-for-play schemes and tax code violations according to law enforcement officials.'

Read More : 'I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried': Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Icke

Last Edit by Larry
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

zerohedge.com
http://www.zerohedge.com/

'I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried': Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/i-know-where-all-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon.

Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel made the admissions to investigators from MDA Analytics LLC - a firm run by "accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators," who have been probing the Clinton Foundation for some time.

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him." Spam_A Spam_B MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, which they secretly filed with the FBI and IRS over a year ago. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

As Solomon noted in January, the Little Rock FBI field office has been spearhandling an investigation into pay-for-play schemes and tax code violations according to law enforcement officials.'

Read More : 'I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried': Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

Clintons are war criminals. But, Al Capone was a murderer and yet he was convicted of tax evasion.
It would be good if Clintons went in a similar way to prison. I think it would be a big deal not only for USA but for the whole world.

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Clintons are war criminals. But, Al Capone was a murderer and yet he was convicted of tax evasion.
It would be good if Clintons went in a similar way to prison. I think it would be a big deal not only for USA but for the whole world.

Last Edit by Palmerston

I agree.

One big reason is that Clinton, as President is Head of State - Which gives him immunity from prosecution.
Yes, you read that correct : World Leaders can commit crimes, its International Law
Still, it explains why so many world leaders whine about "International law" as if it was sacred holy text.

Trouble is that while the Trump Fans yelled "Lock Her Up" and "Hillary For Prison", their hero replied "Leave Her Alone".
People forget that Trumps and Clintons are best friends. Trump conspired with Hillary against Obama, they attend each others Weddings, they Play Golf Together etc. . . .

Its one big Crime Family, and we aren’t members.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.