You are Here:
HIV is a lie

Author (Read 395 times)

HIV is a lie
« on: Aug 03, 2018, 03:33:17 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is just the first video I'll be posting. The more and more I look into this, I can confidently say HIV is a complete fabrication. Start thinking and looking into how much fear and money (tax dollars even) has been funneled into HIV/AIDS and maybe that will make you think twice, aside from the medical argument. The lives the medical establishment have ended or ruined are countless, you should already understand that (not even considering this particular part of it.)

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: HIV is a lie
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 2018, 12:04:35 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is an edited version of a series on health from the Hour of the Time to highlight the parts about AIDS. The entire series deserves to be listened to in its entirety, but I want to post them all on their own because it's a theory on how sickness and disease actually work compared to how we're told by the medical establishment. The name of the presenter is Alex Logia. I also found it interesting this user decided to use the cover of the main book in my latest topic of research. AIDS was expertly crafted and still used today for so much tyranny.

P.S. I also meant to mention that the only person I've ever known personally with 'AIDS' died from his medication back in the late 90s or very early 2000s. We were specifically told his doctor 'screwed up' his meds.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: HIV is a lie
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 07:46:53 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
HIV is a lie

Last Edit by Gladstone