« on: Jul 24, 2018, 02:49:50 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/

Monsanto's 'cancer-causing' weedkiller destroyed my life, dying man tells court
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jul/23/monsanto-trial-dewayne-johnson-cancer-roundup-weedkiller

'Dewayne Johnson said that if he had known what he knew now about Roundup weedkiller, “I would’ve never sprayed that product on school grounds ... if I knew it would cause harm ... It’s unethical.”

Johnson, a former school groundskeeper in northern California who is terminally ill, was testifying Monday in his landmark suit against Monsanto about the cancer risks of the company’s popular weedkiller. He is the first person to take the agrochemical company to trial over allegations that the chemical sold under the Roundup brand is linked to cancer. Spam_A Spam_B He spoke for the first time during the trial in San Francisco, detailing his use of Monsanto’s products, his extensive exposure to herbicides, and his belief that the chemicals caused non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), a blood cell cancer. He also described the suffering he endured as skin lesions took over his body.

“I’ve been going through a lot of pain,” said Johnson, a father of three who goes by the name Lee. “It really takes everything out of you ... I’m not getting any better.”

His doctors have said he may have just months to live.

Johnson’s lawyers have argued in court that Monsanto has “fought science” over the years and worked to “bully” researchers who have raised concerns about potential health risks of its herbicide product. At the start of the trial, the attorneys presented internal Monsanto emails that they said revealed the corporation’s repeated efforts to ignore expert’s warnings while seeking favorable scientific analyses and helping to “ghostwrite” positive papers.'

Read More : Monsanto's 'cancer-causing' weedkiller destroyed my life, dying man tells court

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Monsanto's 'cancer-causing' weedkiller destroyed my life
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2018, 01:33:09 pm »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Gee...
what do you think my chances are if I try to take EXXON to court for causing various forms of cancer to:
My Mother
Her 4 sisters and 2 of their husbands
Her brother
My father
My brother
My sister
And me ?
Not to mention ALL the EXXON employees who have not yet put the dots together between living in NJ and cancer?

What a joke!
Think my lawyer stands a chance against the legal advisors of the Rockefeller family ?

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2018, 01:39:45 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
what do you think my chances are if I try to take EXXON to court for causing various forms of cancer to:
My Mother
Her 4 sisters and 2 of their husbands
Her brother
My father
My brother
My sister
And me ?
Not to mention ALL the EXXON employees who have not yet put the dots together between living in NJ and cancer?

What a joke!
Think my lawyer stands a chance against the legal advisors of the Rockefeller family ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Erin Brockovich.

Nothing is impossible if you believe one person can make a difference.

Last Edit by Humphrey
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2018, 06:55:59 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Monsanto Weed Killer Roundup Harms Bees, Study Finds. Here's Why That Matters

https://fortune.com/2018/09/25/monsanto-weed-killer-bees/

Monsanto Co.’s Roundup weed killer has become known for its intended uses, but also for a lot of auxiliary harm. The potent, widely used pesticide has now been found to be harmful to an ally of plants and flowers: honeybees. According to new research published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, glyphosate, the herbicide produced by Monsanto that is commonly branded as Roundup, targets and damages a beneficial enzyme in bee guts and can make them more susceptible to fatal infections.

Traces of Monsanto weed killer has been showing up in breakfast cereals such as Cheerios and in other packaged foods sold across the United States and Canada.

Here is a link to the study --->  http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/09/18/1803880115

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: Nov 05, 2018, 08:06:36 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Judicial continuing its tradition of protecting the criminal class.

Judge upholds Monsanto verdict but cuts award to $78 million

https://nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-upholds-monsanto-verdict-cuts-award-78-million-n923121

A California judge on Monday upheld a jury's verdict that found that Monsanto's weed killer caused a groundskeeper's cancer, but she slashed the amount of money to be paid from $289 million to $78 million.

In denying Monsanto's request for a new trial, San Francisco Superior Court Judge Suzanne Bolanos cut the jury's punitive damage award from $250 million to $39 million, the same amount the jury awarded for other damages, for a total of $78 million.

Bolanos had earlier said she had strong doubts about the jury's entire punitive damage award. She gave DeWayne Johnson until Dec. 7 to accept the reduced amount or demand a new trial.

Last Edit by Humphrey