Author (Read 515 times)

BREAKING NEWS: 'Russian spy' in British 10 Downing Street
« on: Dec 21, 2017, 10:06:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
BREAKING NEWS: 'Russian spy' in 10 Downing Street
Ukrainian PM's interpreter who attended meeting with Theresa May is arrested on suspicion of being a Moscow spook

* Stanislav Yezhov - an interpreter for the Ukrainian cabinet - was detained today
* In July, Yezhov attended a meeting at No 10 Downing Street with Theresa May
* Ukraine PM Volodymyr Groysman said Yezhov had been spying for a 'long time'
* May said she is aware, but added: 'The matter is for the Ukrainian authorities'

By Iain Burns For Mailonline
Published: 15:10 GMT, 21 December 2017 | Updated: 16:01 GMT, 21 December 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202645/Russian-spy-No-10-Ukrainian-PMs-interpreter-held.html

Ukraine has arrested a government interpreter who attended a meeting at 10 Downing Street with Theresa May on suspicion of spying for Russia. Stanislav Yezhov - an interpreter for the Ukrainian cabinet - was detained by the country's police today. In a shocking Facebook post, Ukraine's prime minister Volodymyr Groysman explained that Yezhov had 'long been working in the interests of a hostile government'.

It is not known, however, if he was spying at the time he attended Downing Street in July.    Asked about the man visiting Downing Street, Mrs May told a press conference in Poland: 'I am aware of the reports in relation to a Ukrainian individual who attended Downing Street earlier in the summer. 'The matter is for the Ukrainian authorities.'

Ukraine's state security service SBU detained Yezhov, 39, on suspicion of working in the interests of Russia, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said today. 'Together with the Security Service of Ukraine, an official in the government's secretariat was found to be working for a long time in the interests of the enemy state. He was detained,' Groysman said on Facebook.

READ MORE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202645/Russian-spy-No-10-Ukrainian-PMs-interpreter-held.html

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: 'Russian spy' in British 10 Downing Street
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2017, 10:06:59 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2017, 04:51:06 am »

Adolf Hitler

• Awakened
Pictured: The mystery Russian wife of 'rat in glasses' Number 10 'Putin spy' and the riddle over her 'millions of Roubles' held in a Moscow bank
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5204441/Ukrainian-interpreter-spy-Moscow-Russian-wife.html

Last Edit by Humphrey
My politics changed post '45 while hiding on a Kibutz

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2017, 05:06:56 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

Suspicious ‘Russian diplomat’ removed from UK Parliament debate is actually an American
http://www.rt.com/uk/413920-man-parliament-russain-american/

'The House of Commons has become the scene of another bizarre incident as Members of Parliament demanded that a suspicious “Russian diplomat” be ejected from the chamber. The man, however, turned out to be American.

Rather fittingly, the spectacle unfolded during a rather poorly attended debate on Russian interference in the Brexit referendum. Labour MPs Ben Bradshaw and Chris Bryant accused the man of being from the Russian embassy and of taking pictures and video from the public gallery, a practice which is not strictly forbidden under the rules of parliament.

“He is from the Russian Embassy. He has been taking pictures,” Bradshaw could be heard saying during the debate. Liberal Democrat MP Tom Brake also tweeted about the incident, saying it “enlivened” proceedings.

Bryant alerted the doorkeepers and the man was removed from the public gallery. However the man’s expulsion was short lived as he returned within minutes after claiming he worked for a think tank, the Daily Mail reports.

The man was in fact American and he could not have taken photos even if he wanted to, the Mail reported. “I work for a think tank in London, my phone is taped up over the camera so I can't take pictures. I was just here for the day, I didn't know what was happening,” he said.'

Read More : Suspicious ‘Russian diplomat’ removed from UK Parliament debate is actually American

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.