Author (Read 505 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Strategic-Culture.org
http://strategic-culture.org/

Canada Becomes Party to Ukraine’s Conflict. Sells Lethal Weapons to Kiev Regime
http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/12/17/canada-becomes-party-to-ukraine-conflict.html

'The Canadian government has given the green light for national defence contractors to sell weapons to Ukraine. This makes Canada a party to the conflict with all ensuing consequences. The decision sets no preconditions for selling the armaments to Ukraine. It has been taken despite the fact that Project Ploughshare and Amnesty International Canada opposed the plan, saying Kiev has so far failed to improve the human rights situation. Canada’s Standing Committee on National Defense has published a report entitled “Canada’s Support to Ukraine in Crisis and Armed Conflict,” which recommends that the government provide lethal weapons to Ukraine if it demonstrates active work on fighting corruption in the country.

The recommendations include providing lethal weapons, intelligence exchange, cooperation in defense industry, support in countering cyberattacks, and in resisting to the dissemination of foreign propaganda and disinformation through the media. Granting visa-free travel to Canada for Ukrainians and promotion of Ukrainian interests at the G7 is also on the recommendations’ list.

The Canadian Cabinet hopes its decision will influence the US Administration to follow suit. The move puts Canada out ahead of the United States, which is considering its own arms sales. Kurt Volker, the US Special Representative to Ukraine, believes there’s no reason to continue the prohibition on delivering lethal weapons.'

Read More : Canada Becomes Party to Ukraine’s Conflict. Sells Lethal Weapons to Kiev Regime

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Canada felt that Ukraine is in danger: "Serbian mercenaries are coming"  ::)

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=12&dd=19&nav_id=103074

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is part of build up for next war to "get Russia"

>:(

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is part of build up for next war to "get Russia"

>:(

Last Edit by Palmerston

Deja vu but it is interesting that Canada never had such policy.   :o

Last Edit by Palmerston

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
What in the world has happened to Canada ?

I remember this used to be a wonderful country.

I had a wonderful time every visit.

People so NICE and friendly,
even SOUTH PARK joked and made the characters all look alike because the folks were all so "innocent", "sensible", "friendly".

Saturday Night Live jokes about beer and "smokes and back bacon",
because life was so uncomplicated.

The former Prime minister Trudeau’s wife Margaret running around with Mick Jagger and the Stones and other rock groups.

The country that took in our conscientious objectors during the Viet Nam War era...
there are plenty of us who loved you for that, Canada !
Prevent our guys from being imprisoned because they didn't want to kill others,
and didn't have enough money to go to college
or have parents who were in politics or multi-millionaires.

Native American Canadians integrated far more fairly in society in Canada than the USA ever treated USA native Americans.
Now  even they are getting screwed over and losing control over their land rights.

Only big problem I remember was Quebec wanting to become independent.
Then I go and visit there and everybody is friendly and helpful.

Makes me wonder what kind of influence and secret deals are leaking across the border from the USA to pollute the good will of the Canadian government.
These guys VOLUNTEERED early during WW2 to fight the NAZIS
years and years before the USA did.
So what if they were part of the Commonwealth and the Queen still owns them.
The Queen owns vast areas of the USA,
as does China.

Canadians supporting tie-eating politicians out to further promote false news politicking against Russia ?

And now the Canadians are supporting the neo-NAZI Fascist regime that has been financially supported by the USA government for years and years ????!!!!!!
Drop the neo; the USA has always supported the Fascist side of the Ukraine, haven't they?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is it the OIL COMPANIES , those corrupt killers of me and my family ?
Is it all the secret military industrial pay-offs influencing their support of corrupt ion?
The USA messing with Canada in order to continue their weather modification, energy controlling monstrosities ?

Canadians supporting tie-eating politicians ...

Unbelievable !

[/b]

Last Edit by Gladstone

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
What in the world has happened to Canada ?

I remember this used to be a wonderful country.

I had a wonderful time every visit.

People so NICE and friendly,
even SOUTH PARK joked and made the characters all look alike because the folks were all so "innocent", "sensible", "friendly".

Saturday Night Live jokes about beer and "smokes and back bacon",
because life was so uncomplicated.

The former Prime minister Trudeau’s wife Margaret running around with Mick Jagger and the Stones and other rock groups.

The country that took in our conscientious objectors during the Viet Nam War era...
there are plenty of us who loved you for that, Canada !
Prevent our guys from being imprisoned because they didn't want to kill others,
and didn't have enough money to go to college
or have parents who were in politics or multi-millionaires.

Native American Canadians integrated far more fairly in society in Canada than the USA ever treated USA native Americans.
Now  even they are getting screwed over and losing control over their land rights.

Only big problem I remember was Quebec wanting to become independent.
Then I go and visit there and everybody is friendly and helpful.

Makes me wonder what kind of influence and secret deals are leaking across the border from the USA to pollute the good will of the Canadian government.
These guys VOLUNTEERED early during WW2 to fight the NAZIS
years and years before the USA did.
So what if they were part of the Commonwealth and the Queen still owns them.
The Queen owns vast areas of the USA,
as does China.

Canadians supporting tie-eating politicians out to further promote false news politicking against Russia ?

And now the Canadians are supporting the neo-NAZI Fascist regime that has been financially supported by the USA government for years and years ????!!!!!!
Drop the neo; the USA has always supported the Fascist side of the Ukraine, haven't they?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is it the OIL COMPANIES , those corrupt killers of me and my family ?
Is it all the secret military industrial pay-offs influencing their support of corrupt ion?
The USA messing with Canada in order to continue their weather modification, energy controlling monstrosities ?

Canadians supporting tie-eating politicians ...

Unbelievable !

[/b]

Last Edit by Palmerston

Canada seems to have gotten its own "Kiev Regime".

Last Edit by Gladstone