You are Here:
City to cancel loitering fine for ‘dementia patient’ who rested at bus stop

Author (Read 535 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

Outcry forces German city to cancel €35 loitering fine for ‘dementia patient’ who rested at bus stop
http://www.rt.com/news/411127-german-senior-loitering-fine/

'In a strict application of its anti-homeless law Dusseldorf authorities fined an 86-year-old “dementia patient” €35 for spending eight minutes at a bus stop without boarding a vehicle. Following a media storm, the city canceled the penalty.

According to a friend of the elderly couple at the heart of the scandal, who told the story to Bild after posting a copy of the fine on social media, the frail pensioner, whose name has not been given, likes to walk his 15-year-old dog through the town center, where both the animal and its owner often rest at public benches and bus stops.

On November 14, he sat down at a bus stop from 11:40-11:48 am, and was immediately fined by a city official who took down his details, with the authorities subsequently sending an invoice to his address. By the time he received the invoice he had forgotten the incident, whose seriousness he did not appear to grasp in the first place.'

Read More : Outcry forces German city to cancel €35 loitering fine for ‘dementia patient’ who rested at bus stop

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Thank God that the people of this city have some common sense !
This is an example of good people rising up to fight against fascism.
What a stupid law!

I am aghast at the stupidity of the police who charged this elderly person with a crime .
What kind of training do the German police receive in social issues,
in common decency,
in human compassion?

And what if the man did NOT have dementia?
What is wrong with  ANYONE sitting down for a few minutes in a public place ?

Last Edit by Palmerston