• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

Infowars interrupting Ads News site

Started by Emancipator, Apr 15, 2021, 09:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emancipator

I don't know how many on here read the online news at AJ's Infowars but when I go there immediately as I'm reading, a huge ad comes up so my reading is interrupted. I click for it to go away but it doesn't. So I click the "x" again and the whole page goes to his ad page...like SURE that is what I wanted NOT.

I don't want to buy anything. If I did, I would go to his site and click on the side-ad.

I'm so angry about this that I'm considering not going to his site anymore. I'm fed up with it.

Emancipator

Okay, I've had enough. Infowars is now history and I plan to never visit their news site again. DONE!

tahoeblue

Quote from: Emancipator on Jun 23, 2021, 12:22:28 PMOkay, I've had enough. Infowars is now history and I plan to never visit their news site again. DONE!

on firefox - use UBlock ... uBlock Origin

that would fix alot of the problems ...

poseidonlost

Quote from: Emancipator on Apr 15, 2021, 09:58:50 AMI don't know how many on here read the online news at AJ's Infowars but when I go there immediately as I'm reading, a huge ad comes up so my reading is interrupted. I click for it to go away but it doesn't. So I click the "x" again and the whole page goes to his ad page...like SURE that is what I wanted NOT.

I don't want to buy anything. If I did, I would go to his site and click on the side-ad.

I'm so angry about this that I'm considering not going to his site anymore. I'm fed up with it.

I'm a tad bit surprised that's what it took for you to break away from the ultimate gatekeeper... I thought we were the last "truthers" here.
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix