• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

"It Takes A War To Build A Wall" Trump Cheerleaders Try To Sell Us A Lemon

Started by #1 Trouble Maker, Apr 18, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 Trouble Maker

Trump's Cheerleaders over at the Lexington Institute / National Interest explain that the only way USA can build a wall (As if that is a 'real' solution to begin with) is to have a war.

Ah, the virtues of globalist order out of chaos at the cost of so much human life and suffering.
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/war-experience-provides-americas-industry-the-skills-build-20240

"War is the greatest engine of technological and organizational change. The fifteen-year fight against Islamic jihadist terrorist groups has proven this once again. The nature of these conflicts demanded the development of new intelligence, reconnaissance and surveillance technologies, processes and organization. U.S. companies responded with a revolution in sensors, command and control systems, data management and fusion software and platforms. Now they are bringing the capabilities and know-how acquired from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq back to the U.S. and applying them to the effort to safely and humanely secure the U.S.-Mexico border. I have written more on this subject for The National Interest"
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT GENOCIDE AS THE NEW NORMAL EVER!!!

EvadingGrid

Securing the border is just common sense.
However as a Truther I take a dim view of anything advancing the 666 Big Brother Police State.

I mention this because it should be a hot issue, instead a certain element of the X-Truther Movement say its ok because its Trump....
I'm like do I need to spell out what is wrong with that ?

2Revolutions

Quote from: EvadingGrid on Apr 19, 2017, 06:02:07 AM
Securing the border is just common sense.
However as a Truther I take a dim view of anything advancing the 666 Big Brother Police State.

Exactly EvadingGrid.  Especially when we know the United States helped train paramilitary gangs like MS-13.  When we also know that US is heavily involved in facilitating the drug trade. The history of US federal government shows it rarely does anything that benefits the security and rights of its citizens.   

EvadingGrid

#1 Trouble Maker

The 'only' way to 'fix' the US border is to 'fix' the corruption problem in the US that is fueling the issues in Mexico.

Mexico is one of the richest countries in the world and, like the Untied States, needs to rid itself from the globalist shackles so it can begin to rebuild itself.

Mexico needs the country to be given back to it's people so it can begin to rebuild itself.  This precess would take the teeth out of the drug cartels and the current globalist politicians would not be allowed anywhere near a seat of power.

If we can give corruption the ax in the USA, it would have a ripple effect around the world.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT GENOCIDE AS THE NEW NORMAL EVER!!!

EvadingGrid

That used to be the official stance of infowars pre-trump era.

* cat  sigh