• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in T

Started by Donnay, Jun 15, 2016, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnay

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: "There's 50 Less Pedophiles in This World"

Pastor Steven Anderson, whose hate knows no bounds, celebrated the deaths of 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando in a 4-minute mini-sermon that cited the Bible as justification for why they needed to die. (And if it didn't happen via a shooter, it should have happened by way of government execution.)

It's the most disturbing, hateful response to a mass shooting you'll ever hear, and it was provoked by Anderson's complete hatred of LGBT people.

Read more:  http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/06/12/christian-pastor-celebrates-nightclub-massacre-theres-50-less-pedophiles-in-this-world/

Comment: 

I am a Christian and I cannot believe what this man has said.  I think he is lost his mind.  Alex has had him on a couple of times because he was the pastor who was assaulted by Border Patrol inside of Arizona.  He is also in the documentary Alex has in his store:  "After The Tribulation."

I was just watching the nightly news and David Knight admonished him and I am glad he did.

I really cannot stand when people go around calling themselves a "Christian" and make truly hateful and judgmental remarks and expect to win over people.  We are not here to judge any one, God is the ultimate judge.
"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another." ~ Charles Dickens