• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

OH NOES!! YOU DESTROYED OUR NARRATIVE!! TO THE CAMPS WITH YOU!!!

Started by Dr. Naomi Hunter, Apr 28, 2021, 04:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Naomi Hunter

QuoteIt's funny they upated the article on March because the article received too much negative backlash, but someone screenshotted what it said before they edited it

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1391837/vaccine-side-effects-fever-chills-headaches-pfizer-biontech-moderna-coronavirus

"Kind of reminds me of the "editing" they did on this article I posted about in my old thread."

tahoeblue

Herr Doktor sez : no its all in your mind ,,,

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psych-unseen/201803/the-internet-psychological-warfare-and-mass-conspiracy
The Internet, Psychological Warfare, and Mass Conspiracy
Controlling minds and manipulating behavior through social media

Posted Mar 20, 2018

It's official. On March 18, 2018, I became a conspiracy theorist.

Many conspiracy theorists claim to have started as skeptics searching for the truth, only to stumble upon some hidden seed that crystallizes and spreads within a moment, resulting in a sudden broader awakening in which the world is seen in a new and often ominous light.

http://huxleyandmassmedia.overblog.com/imposing-by-exposing-4

Imposing by exposing

Publié par Aldous Huxley sur 10 Décembre 2012, 13:00pm

In his essay Brave New World revisited, Huxley gives a strong definition of dictatorship, of manipulation, and above all, sheds light on the contrast between two types of mass control. This is a quite important point of the study as long as it gives us an outline of Huxley's ideas and of the situation exposed in Brave New World.

Aldous Huxley observed two opposite phenomenons or means which, in the long run, lead to the same end. After all, "There are many roads to Brave New World". Actually, according to Huxley, other roads would lead to the extremely opposite world depicted in Orwell's 1984, but there is no way to a place between them.

1984 would have predicted the image of the world, and how it would look like a few decades after the book was written. In the light of all the chaos that the world witnessed at that time, in a decade in which two world wars had been waged and in which scary Nazism and Stalinism had imposed themselves on the whole world, it was obvious to a writer like Orwell, that a new era was born: an era of domination and war, an era which would forever break with the past ( in the mere form of things).

On a timescale, considering the historic events, since the 20th century, we can approach the problem (ay the difference between despotic dictatorships and seductive manipulation), in two different ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0Rn3JzB-4
Mass Manipulation, Psychological Warfare & What This Means for Bitcoin w Synphz
•May 31, 2020

https://foreignaffairsintelligencecouncil.wordpress.com/2020/06/22/aldous-huxley-1962-u-c-berkeley-speech-on-the-ultimate-revolution/comment-page-1/
Aldous Huxley 1962 U.C. Berkeley Speech on "The Ultimate Revolution"

Mr Huxley has recently returned from a conference at the Institute for the study of Democratic Institutions in Santa Barbara where the discussion focused on the development of new techniques by which to control and direct human behavior. Traditionally it has been possible to suppress individual freedom through the application of physical coercion through the appeal of ideologies through the manipulation of man's physical and social environment and more recently through the techniques, the cruder techniques of psychological conditioning.

The Ultimate Revolution, about which Mr. Huxley will speak today, concerns itself with the development of new behavioral controls, which operate directly on the psycho-physiological organisms of man. That is the capacity to replace external constraint by internal compulsions.

As those of us who are familiar with Mr. Huxley's works will know, this is a subject of which he has been concerned for quite a period of time. Mr. Huxley will make a presentation of approximately half an hour followed by some brief discussions and questions by the two panelists sitting to my left, Mrs. Lillian and Mr. John Post. Now Mr. Huxley

Whereas my own book which was written in 1932 when there was only a mild dictatorship in the form of Mussolini in existence, was not overshadowed by the idea of terrorism, and I was therefore free in a way in which Orwell was not free, to think about these other methods of control, these non-violent methods and my, I'm inclined to think that the scientific dictatorships of the future, and I think there are going to be scientific dictatorships in many parts of the world, will be probably a good deal nearer to the brave new world pattern than to the 1984 pattern, they will a good deal nearer not because of any humanitarian qualms of the scientific dictators but simply because the BNW pattern is probably a good deal more efficient than the other.

That if you can get people to consent to the state of affairs in which they're living. The state of servitude the state of being, having their differences ironed out, and being made amenable to mass production methods on the social level, if you can do this, then you have, you are likely, to have a much more stable and lasting society. Much more easily controllable society than you would if you were relying wholly on clubs and firing squads and concentration camps. So that my own feeling is that the 1984 picture was tinged of course by the immediate past and present in which Orwell was living, but the past and present of those years does not reflect, I feel, the likely trend of what is going to happen, needless to say we shall never get rid of terrorism, it will always find its way to the surface.

But I think that insofar as dictators become more and more scientific, more and more concerned with the technically perfect, perfectly running society, they will be more and more interested in the kind of techniques which I imagined and described from existing realities in BNW. So that, it seems to me then, that this ultimate revolution is not really very far away, that we, already a number of techniques for bringing about this kind of control are here, and it remains to be seen when and where and by whom they will first be applied in any large scale.

And first let me talk about the, a little bit about the, improvement in the techniques of terrorism. I think there have been improvements. Pavlov after all made some extremely profound observations both on animals and on human beings. And he found among other things that conditioning techniques applied to animals or humans in a state either of psychological or physical stress sank in so to say, very deeply into the mind-body of the creature, and were extremely difficult to get rid of. That they seemed to be embedded more deeply than other forms of conditioning.

tahoeblue

Herr Doktor sez  : No Vaccine shedding !!!

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/the-covid-19-vaccines-irregular-periods-and-spike-protein-shedding
The COVID-19 vaccines, irregular periods and spike protein shedding
Published April 24, 2021

Right now, there's no scientific evidence that suggests COVID-19 vaccines are making periods irregular.

"Some women have reported on social media that the period after a COVID-19 vaccine was different, or changed in some way from what they usually expect," says OB-GYN Jennifer Griffin Miller, MD, MPH. "This was not identified in the clinical trials of the vaccines. There's also no biological mechanism, based on how the vaccines work, that would explain these occurrences."

Can "vaccine shedding" cause side effects in unvaccinated people?

The vaccines can't give you COVID-19. Vaccines do not contain SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. And the spike protein itself can't shed.

"Spike protein is primarily made locally in muscle where the vaccine is administered and may possibly be seen in low levels in the blood," says Dr. Lawler. "But it should not be shed in significant quantity in respiratory or other secretions."

\ - - - -

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24732960-100-we-now-have-the-technology-to-develop-vaccines-that-spread-themselves/

We now have the technology to develop vaccines that spread themselves

Prevention is better than cure, so we should start using genetic techniques to stop dangerous animal diseases jumping to humans, say Scott Nuismer and James Bull