• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

We're Suing The Fed, It's Time To Fight Back!

Started by Rob, Mar 24, 2021, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."

Rob

Rob

Today by George Gammon, Organizer
We did it! With YOUR help we've hit our initial goal of 100k in less than 36 hrs.

Total donations are at $62,500 but since I'm matching every dollar over my first donation of $25,000 I'll add another $37,500 which will take us to $100,000 total.

There are no words to articulate my gratitude for your support. It still is tough for me to get my head around how much enthusiasm there is for this movement. I feel honored to be a part of the Rebel Capitalist Community that YOU make so great.

The first phase of this suit, where Robert tries to get the Fed to disclose info under the FOIA will most likely take 1 year.

Robert and I will be doing videos on the George Gammon channel periodically giving updates and I'll send you direct message updates via GoFundMe.

Thank you for making this a reality. Now let's #EndTheFed and send a message to the central planners!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/sue-the-fed?viewupdates=1&rcid=r01-161724024193-8f35ed3006fd4fa6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_email%2B1137-update-supporters-v5b