• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?

Started by #1 Trouble Maker, Apr 07, 2020, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Naomi Hunter

#1 Trouble Maker

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT GENOCIDE AS THE NEW NORMAL EVER!!!

poseidonlost

Hi. I hope y'all are doing alright. Please PM.

Fuck'em all. Still holding on the vax front. Always will; I decided many years ago to take the resistance all the way to death if necessary. I've gotten better at choosing good times for offence over the years here. Things are getting bad enough to make a return...

I took my last vaccine in 2008 and never will again take another ever again in my entire lifetime. Now we're here lol

I don't get sick any longer. Been a while. Many years. And a veteran of 105F fevers as an adult even...
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

tahoeblue

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dD5Ulv52dvtt/
Here, hold my woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World

Now I see what the social engineering pre-planning was about for in previous years over "anti-vaxers" ,,, this was unheard of in previous years in the US ... until the rise in autism .... hmmmm ...Your kids - your choice , oh not now ...
anti vax "movement"? I didnt know there was one ... let alone a history ...

Let's see WW-IV - UNDECLARED Bio-Warfare .... Who's the Enemy? The citizens ... the populations are the target ... They've served they're purpose ... now f'em 

They've been preparing this medical tyranny for decades now ...

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/tracing-origins-anti-vaccine-movement
Tracing the origins of the anti-vaccine movement
Feb 2, 2015

| - - - -
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/travel-vaccines.html
Going overseas ? here are a list of vaccinations you should take ...

Protect your child and family when traveling in the United States or abroad by:

Getting the shots required for all countries you and your family plan to visit during your trip

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/andorra

COVID-19

Everyone 16 years of age and older should get fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before travel.

Hepatitis B

Recommended for unvaccinated travelers of all ages to Andorra.

Rabies - Andorra is free of dog rabies. However, rabies may still be present in wildlife species particularly bats. CDC recommends rabies vaccination before travel only for people working directly with wildlife.

Tuberculosis (TB)

Breathe in TB bacteria that is in the air from an infected and contagious person coughing, speaking, or singing.
    Avoid sick people

| - - -
https://www.statista.com/statistics/676354/autism-rate-among-children-select-countries-worldwide/
In 2020, it was estimated that around 222 per 10,000 children in the United States had autism spectrum disorder, one of the highest prevalence rates in the world.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/autism-rates-by-country

Tracking the rates of autism around the world is a bit of a challenge. This is because many nations do not track or report their autism rates. There are also no specific, uniform criteria for assessing autism. Even if there were, there are many nations that do not have the resources to conduct assessments.

Afghanistan (91.20 per 10k children)
Palestine (91 per 10k children)

| - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjH3vNhw1qE
Fauci's Honor Scene

Dr. Naomi Hunter

I like how we went from "NURSES ARE HEROES!!!!!!!!!" to "Get the jab or get fired."

#1 Trouble Maker

Quote from: Dr. Naomi Hunter on Aug 26, 2021, 10:37:42 PMI like how we went from "NURSES ARE HEROES!!!!!!!!!" to "Get the jab or get fired."

Seemingly over night.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT GENOCIDE AS THE NEW NORMAL EVER!!!

tahoeblue

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/twitter-permanently-bans-alex-berenson-after-viral-tweets
Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Berenson After Viral COVID Tweets
Sunday, Aug 29, 2021 - 07:35 AM

Science journalist Alex Berenson has been permanently suspended from Twitter, just one day after a viral series of tweets spotlighting an Israeli preprint study which showed that natural immunity from a prior Covid-19 infection is 13 times more effective than vaccines against the delta variant.

"The account you referenced has been permanently suspended for repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation rules," a Twitter spokesperson told Fox News.

The last tweet he posted, meanwhile, accurately noted that the vaccine "doesn't stop infection. Or transmission."

"Don't think of it as a vaccine," he added. "Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS."

"And we want to mandate it? Insanity."

"This was the tweet that did it. Entirely accurate. I can't wait to hear what a jury will make of this," wrote Berenson on his substack blog, Unreported Truths.

Trust them ... they love you ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla
Albert Bourla born October 21, 1961

Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά, born October 21, 1961) is a Greek veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company. He joined the company in 1993 and has held several executive roles across Pfizer's divisions. Prior to becoming chief executive officer, Bourla served as chief operating officer.

In addition to the boards of Pfizer and the Pfizer Foundation, he serves or has served on the boards of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization, Catalyst, the Partnership for New York City, and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America. Bourla is also a member of The Business Council and the Business Roundtable. He engages often with business leaders such as Bill Gates.[2]

Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.[3] His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust; his mother was minutes away from execution by firing squad when she was spared via a ransom paid to a Nazi Party official by her non-Jewish brother-in-law, while his father happened to be out of the Jewish ghetto when the residents were taken to the Auschwitz concentration camp and went into hiding, never to see his parents again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6O6FqYYImk
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla on vaccine hesitancy: 'Trust science'
Dec 14, 2020

Dr. Naomi Hunter

https://timcast.com/news/exclusive-emergency-response-says-department-of-defense-has-taken-over-vaccine-shipment-crash-that-shut-down-air-space/

"The West Virginia Center for Threat Preparedness has confirmed to Timcast that the Department of Defense has taken over the case of a truck carrying Moderna vaccines that crashed near a waterway off Interstate-79.
The Center for Threat Preparedness was in charge of trying to recover the vaccines, but are no longer permitted to speak to the press about the incident. Instead, they referred us to the National COVID Response Press Secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, who said that there were 1.3 million doses of the vaccine on the truck that were heading to Ghana.

As Timcast previously reported, air traffic was shut down while Hazmat cleaning crews spent 21 hours in the area near Morgantown. The northbound side of the interstate was also closed for all traffic.

"A tractor trailer, carrying Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to be sent as aid to a foreign country, lost control on the interstate, struck a concrete barrier and went down over the embankment approximately 30 feet and rolled on its side," Monongalia County Sheriff's Office said in a statement. "The driver was trapped inside of the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was transported and treated for minor injuries at Ruby Memorial Hospital."

The statement went on to say that a hazmat team was brought in to clear "oil and anti-freeze" for 21 hours.

"The West Virginia Center for Preparedness helped recover the vaccine, but it is unknown how much was saved," WV Metro News reported.

The Monongalia County Sheriff's Office, Monongalia Hazmat Team, and Governor Jim Justice's office all refused to answer questions from Timcast about the crash.

When contacted by Timcast and questioned about if vaccines spilled from the vehicle, the Monongalia Hazmat Team replied that "we are unable to release any information at this time."

The Monongalia County Sheriff's Office also declined to answer questions and directed us to the three day old statement on their Facebook page.

"So I can't even ask a single question?" Timcast asked the deputy in a phone call on Monday morning.

"They're not fielding questions about it at this time," the deputy replied.

The deputy confirmed that the decision not to speak to the press was made by the Sheriff's Office internally. However, he added that anyone with questions would have to call the governor's office.

"You can't even tell me if any of the vaccines spilled out of the truck?" Timcast asked.

While the increasingly irritated deputy would not confirm or deny if vaccines spilled into the surrounding area, when pressed about it being a public health concern he said "that's why we responded."

"I feel like this should be information that the public should be able to know. If vaccines leaked out, you would think that's kind of a serious issue, right?"

"Well, that's why we responded," he said.

The deputy repeatedly stated that we would need to call the governor's office for more information. After doing so, a spokesperson for the office of Governor Jim Justice said "here in the governor's office we don't know anything about that."

Witnesses said that there were an intense amount of cleanup crews and first responders at the scene.

"Still backed up, drove by an hour ago, looks like a small village has been set up ... mobile labs, pop-up tents, lights, sat phone antennas, Fayette Co Command Center, Mon Co Command Ctr and more," Brenda Landis-Haas of Morgantown wrote on the Monongalia County Sheriff's Office Facebook page.

Another witness who spoke to Timcast said that press was not allowed anywhere near the scene and that there were "all kinds of clean up crews I've never even heard of."

Airspace surrounding the crash was also closed according to a report from WBOY. Local residents said that people were being stopped from flying hobby drones to see what was going on.

Multiple concerned residents commented on the sheriff's Facebook post asking if there were any toxins leaked into the area and did not receive a response.

"A truck carrying 1.2 million doses of Moderna vaccine destined for Ghana had an accident on the way to Dulles airport. We understand the driver was taken to hospital but has since been discharged," an HHS spokesperson told Timcast. "COVAX and its partner agencies wish the driver a full and speedy recovery and are working closely with the US Government to ensure disruptions to shipments of life-saving vaccines are as minimal as possible."

Timcast has now reached out to the DOD and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.

Editors note: The fact that Timcast was referred to the National COVID Response Press Secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services was not included in the article as it was originally published. We updated this article to include more context and information.

We have also added a comment from a spokesperson at HHS."

"R/conspiracy (shilly but still decent sometimes) is suggesting this is not at all normal to shut down airspace entirely, also have DoD do cleanup, plus these were intended for Ghana."

Dr. Naomi Hunter

"I'm a certified Hazmat technician and this definitely sounds fishy in my opinion. It is one thing to be there for long duration but then they shut down airspace and call in the DoD. Funny enough this happened probably only 40 minutes away from me."

tahoeblue

So did the shot do it ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956313/Boxer-Oscar-La-Hoya-48-tests-positive-COVID-despite-fully-vaccinated.html

BREAKING NEWS: Oscar De La Hoya, 48, is hospitalized with COVID despite being vaccinated and pulls out of his comeback fight against Vitor Belfort

De La Hoya, 48, revealed his COVID diagnosis on Friday
    The boxer is currently in hospital and appears to be having trouble breathing
    De La Hoya contacted the virus despite being fully vaccinated
    He was scheduled to fight former UFC champion Vitor Belfort next Saturday
    The boxer has now withdrawn from the match; vander Holyfield is ready to step in and replaced him

By Andrew Court For Dailymail.com
Published: 16:20 EDT, 3 September 2021
In his clip, De La Hoya appeared to be having trouble breathing easily and stated: 'What are the chances of me getting COVID? I've been taking care of myself and this really, really kicked my ass'.

tahoeblue

https://behind-the-news.com/operation-lock-step-the-sinister-agenda-behind-covid-19/
OPERATION LOCK-STEP – The Sinister Agenda behind Covid-19
Sam Parker Mar 10, 2020

The entire world is confused, helpless, and living in fear over the past month, as the hype over the Covid-19 virus mounts. Why is this happening? And, most importantly, WHO BENEFITS? As the author explained in a previous article, this was an engineered virus, used as a bio-weapon, for geopolitical advantage.

Eugenics & the Rockefellers

Let's deal with certain facts. The Rockefeller family has been in the forefront of eugenics-the science of population control, since 1902.  In 1952, David Rockefeller's eldest brother John established the Population Council. In the subsequent decades, the eugenics program developed, tested, and implemented various bio-warfare tools, as a means of controlling population growth. Since then, efforts at creating the necessary infrastructure, research bodies, lab testing and experimentations, have proceeded till the present day. Documentation has proved that biological warfare is a reality, and that the United States is in the forefront of this. Although other nations have the capability, to some degree, none is as advanced as the US is, in this field.
The UN is a Rockefeller entity. The WHO is a part of the UN apparatus, and we find that WHO was very quick to issue a pandemic alert, when there is zero proof of it. The common flu has claimed more lives in the past two months than the Covid 19 virus. So, we find that these power brokers are playing a dangerous game here. In 2003, media spread fear-mongering about a SARS pandemic proved way overblown, 800 deaths reported after hysteria subsided. In the same year, 42,643 people in the US were killed in 6,328,000 police-reported motor vehicle accidents, 2,889,000 people injured.
The report in question has the bland title, "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development." It was published in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz. The report contains various futurist scenarios developed by Schwartz and company.

One scenario carries the intriguing title, "LOCK STEP: A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback." Here it gets interesting as in what some term predictive programming.

"The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers." This sounds eerily familiar.

Then the scenario gets very interesting:

"During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

A relevant question is whether the Rockefeller Empire , are  using the widespread fears around the COVID-19 to advance an agenda of "lock step" top down social control, one that would include stark limits on travel, perhaps replacing of cash by "sanitary" electronic cash, mandatory vaccination even though the long term side effects are not proven safe, unlimited surveillance and the curtailing of personal freedoms such as political protests on the excuse it will allow "identification of people who refuse to be tested or vaccinated," and countless other restrictions.

In addition, many countries have shut down schools and universities, thus increasing the uncertainties, and spreading even more fear amongst the populations of these countries.

Much of the Rockefeller 2010 scenario is already evident. Fear is never a good guide to sound reason. Many people would gladly surrender some of their liberties, in exchange for peace and stability. This is what the game-plan is all about. How much liberty will people give up?

| - - - -

[ given the recent events in Afganistan ...

(one parent must be a citizen at the time of birth for you to be natural-born (plus the birth must be on US soil-not sure how military bases are treated) Kamala was born to TWO foreign students in California. )
]

https://noqreport.com/2020/08/12/kamala-harris-is-an-anchor-baby-is-she-a-natural-born-citizen/
Kamala Harris is an 'anchor baby.' Is she a natural born citizen?

Just about anyone born on United States soil is a citizen of the United States, save children of certain visiting dignitaries. But does that make her a "natural born citizen"?
by Chastity Mansfield
August 12, 2020

Update: Unlike the vast majority of news sites, we do not censor perspectives. We curate our writers based on their adherence to conservative values, but we do not prevent them from expressing their views. But as Editor, I believe it's important to add my own perspectives from time to time if I disagree. This is one of those cases.

Is Kamala Harris a natural born citizen? No. I'm not a lawyer, but the plain reading of the 14th Amendment as well as historical context leads me to this layman's conclusion. Therefore, I do not believe she is eligible for the office for which she is currently running.

On the issue of whether or not we should focus on other aspects of her candidacy rather than attempt to go after her as an "anchor baby," I can completely appreciate Chastity's point without agreeing. The law is the law, and as long as it does not contradict with the only higher law than the Constitution, namely the Bible itself, then it must be upheld. If we don't agree with a law, we can work to change it. But in this scenario, Harris should not be given a pass for political expediency. Yes, I like that she's the VP choice because she makes the ticket weaker. But that does not negate the demonstrable fact that she should not be allowed to run in the first place. If we are truly constitutional conservatives, then we need to act like it and that means speaking up when the Constitution is under attack.

I respect Chastity's perspective below, but I don't fully agree. Nevertheless, I will not censor it. This is America. We at NOQ Report love America, and I, as Editor, will not prevent Chastity's opinion from being heard. I simply disagree with her assessment.

Original Story:
This comes down to the need to be careful what we wish for. If it could possibly be quickly demonstrated by the Supreme Court that the 14th Amendment does not make natural born citizens, then Harris would need to be replaced.

| - - -

https://patriots4truth.org/2019/03/11/kamala-harris-is-an-anchor-baby-and-she-is-not-black/

Conclusion #3: Kamala Harris is not eligible to be a United States Senator if she was an anchor baby and has not become a U. S. citizen.
Conclusion #4. Kamala Harris is not eligible to hold the position of President of the United States.
CITATION:

Kamala Devi Harris. (Oct. 20, 1964). Certificate of Live Birth, Mother: Goplan Shyamala, Age 26, from India, Caucasian; Father: Donald Jasper Harris, Age 26, from Jamaica, Jamaican, Occupation: Student and Teaching Fellow, Univ. of CA, date signed Oct. 23, 1964; 2531 Regent St. Apt. 5, Berkley – 4, Alameda Cty., CA; Reg. Dist. No. 6015, Reg. No. 15318, State File No. 64-295984, Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Oakland, Alameda, CA.

Unless proven with court documents – at the time of Kamala's birth, her parents were not U.S. citizens. They were foreign students. At the time of her birth, her parents were not U.S. citizens. This makes her an anchor baby. She is not eligible to hold the office of president.

Where are her papers to prove CITIZENSHIP. And this time citizens are not going to let corrupt JOHN ROBERTS pull a fast one and claim that she is eligible for the presidency like he did with Indonesian Barry Soetoro. Demand that Kamala show documentary evidence of her citizenship and those of her parents.

| - - -

https://texasscorecard.com/state/gov-abbott-shows-illegal-border-crossings-still-allowed/
While illegal border crossings continue, more illegal immigrants are reportedly coming.

"The biggest update is the huge caravan coming to Texas from Tapachula, Chiapas [Mexico]," Avila said. "Mostly Haitians and Africans in the group. Tens of thousands!"

Avila also cautioned, despite Abbott's praise of the U.S. Supreme Court restoring the "Remain in Mexico" policy for illegal immigrants, the ruling "is being ignored" by the Biden administration.

The tragic situation in Afghanistan poses a threat to our open border, as well. "Terrorist cells can take advantage of the open border and gain access to the U.S. Sleeper cells in [Mexico] and in the U.S. have been emboldened with what ISIS and the Taliban are doing," Avila said. "This is a national security threat to our country."

-----

https://ktrh.iheart.com/content/2021-08-31-not-so-fast-scotus-blunts-biden-border-agenda/
Local Houston & Texas News
Not So Fast: SCOTUS Blunts Biden Border Agenda
By iHeartMedia's Corey Olson
Sep 1, 2021

President Biden's border agenda is hitting a wall at the nation's high court. The U.S. Supreme Court recently allowed a lower court ruling to stand which ordered the Biden administration to reinstate the Trump-era "Remain in Mexico" policy. That rule requires asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their claim is adjudicated. The 6-3 ruling signaled possible headwinds ahead for Biden border policy at the Supreme Court, with multiple challenges still pending.

tahoeblue

So Skin penetrating nanoparticle Spike proteins ? No that could not be ...
There needs to be a Nuremberg trial 2.0 for these SOB's ... Fauci - Daszak ectc ,,,,

https://youtu.be/uX8qTQnl39w?t=136

12 Monkeys (1995) Peter Daszak At Airport Security Scene

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/09/21/wuhan-scientists-submitted-plans-to-release-coronaviruses-into-bat-caves-in-2018/

Wuhan Scientists Submitted Plans to Release Coronaviruses into Bat Caves in 2018

Leaked documents have revealed that, 18 months before reports emerged of the first Covid cases, scientists linked to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) were planning to release coronaviruses into Chinese bat caves in order to inoculate them against diseases that could pass on to humans. The Telegraph has the story.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid cases appeared, [wuhan] researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing "novel chimeric spike proteins" of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

The documents were released by Drastic, the web-based investigations team set up by scientists from across the world to look into the origins of Covid.

In a statement, Drastic said: "Given that we find in this proposal a discussion of the planned introduction of human-specific cleavage sites, a review by the wider scientific community of the plausibility of artificial insertion is warranted."

The bid was submitted by British zoologist Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S.-based organisation, which has worked closely with the WIV researching bat coronaviruses.

Team members included Dr. Shi Zhengli, the WIV researcher dubbed "bat woman", as well as U.S. researchers from the University of North Carolina and the United States Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Centre.

DARPA refused to fund the work, saying: "It is clear that the proposed project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk", and warned that the team had not properly considered the dangers of enhancing the virus (gain of function research) or releasing a vaccine by air.

| - - - -

https://peterdaszak.com/
Peter Daszak Eco-Fascist Who Orchestrated Global Pandemic
COVID-19 STILL NOT FOUND IN INTERMEDIATE SPECIES HOST : 09/21/2021 07:34:55
DASZAK DID IT!

PETER DASZAK'S CONTEMPT FOR HUMANITY

This is what its about Eco-Fascism - taking ecology one step beyond rationality: J'Accuse Doctor Daszak of having a hidden agenda and killing 4.08 million people and sickening 190 million others.

Daszak wanted to see a pandemic engulf humanity to cut down human population in favor of vegitation and animal life so he convinced Fauci,

USAID, Pentagon and others to fund his PREDICT PROGRAM. This is why Daszak will never embrace the lab-leak theory because he would be incriminating himself.

His Zoonotic spill-over from nature cover-story, however, fell apart after "an allied power," (probably France who built the WIV), determined several scientists became contaminated with an enhanced SARS virus and brought it, within their bodies, into Wuhan, during its incubation period.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Peter_Daszak

"Well I think... coronaviruses — you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily. Spike protein drives a lot of what happen with coronavirus, in zoonotic risk. So you can get the sequence, you can build the protein, and we work a lot with Ralph Baric at UNC to do this. Insert into the backbone of another virus and do some work in the lab."
Peter Daszak (9 December 2019)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780323400169000038

Emerging Nanotechnologies in Immunology
The Design, Applications and Toxicology of Nanopharmaceuticals and Nanovaccines
Micro and Nano Technologies
2018, Pages 47-88
Chapter 3 - Skin penetration of nanoparticles

Abstract

This chapter introduces the current state of the science relating to skin absorption of nanoparticles (NPs) based on the 10 parameters of percutaneous penetration. It starts by presenting the structure of skin and its function; it then explains the mechanism of NPs permeation through the skin; transcellular and intercellular routes are explained and the possibility of NPs translocation from the stratum corneum to the epidermis and dermis and introducing to the systemic circulation is discussed. The chapter ends with a full discussion of the main elements which impact skin penetration of NPs including their physicochemical properties; vehicle effects; surface area, dose, duration, and frequency of exposure; distribution; subanatomical pathways (skin appendages); skin surface conditions; loss from skin surface, exfoliation, and wash effect; elimination and photochemical transformation; method of determining absorption and toxicity and additional factors are described.

tahoeblue

Who made these SOB's God ? How'd they get {S}-elect-ed ?

https://www.trunews.com/podcast/angry-aussies-push-back-against-great-reset-tyranny
ANGRY AUSSIES PUSH BACK AGAINST GREAT RESET TYRANNY
Today on TRUNEWS, Dr. Anthony Fauci's fingerprints were found again on the Coronavirus worldwide pandemic. It appears that Fauci is the father of coronavirus. The NIH scientist's buddy and co-conspirator Dr. Peter Daszak, president of Eco Health Alliance, sought millions of dollars of US government funding for a mad scheme to stitch together multiple viruses to create a Frankenstein super virus. Daszak wanted to work with China's biological research lab scientists in Wuhan to manufacture genetically enhanced viruses and release them into the air in experiments.

Later in the program, Australians have had enough of the mandates and lockdowns, and are pushing back against the COVID oppressors.

Rick Wiles, Raymond Burkhart, Kerry Kinsey. Airdate (9/22/21)

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fk-jab-long-live-australia-20000-shut-down-melbourne-highway-massive-lockdown-protest
"F**K The Jab, Long Live Australia" - 20,000 Shut Down Melbourne Highway In Massive Lockdown Protest
Tuesday, Sep 21, 2021 - 08:00 AM

Anti-lockdown protests have become more common in Australia since the latest round of "snap" lockdowns began two months ago.

Initially, those lockdowns were supposed to last a week. But months later, with tensions running high, millions of Australians are fed up with the government's lockdowns and vaccine requirements.

And although Aussie health authorities have at the very least acknowledged that their "COVIDZero" approach isn't actually feasible, frustrations among the Australian people are running high (perhaps intensified by the country's latest diplomatic faux pas, which angered France and made PM Scott Morrison look like he stabbed President Macron in the back).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10017367/Covid-19-Australia-Protests-mandatory-vaccines-path-80-cent-vaccination-rates.html
Wild protests, mandatory vaccines and an AFL Grand Final scare: Everything you need to know about the latest Covid news in Australia

Violence has erupted in Melbourne with protestors having a stand off with police
    Hundreds of demonstrators protested against mandatory Covid-19 vaccines
    All Victorian teachers and childcare workers will also have to be vaccinated
    A truckie who has been in WA tested positive to Covid raising Grand Final fears

By Australian Associated Press
Published: 11:29 EDT, 22 September 2021 | Updated: 11:29 EDT, 22 September 2021

* Several hundred demonstrators - initially protesting mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for the construction sector - returned to the city for a third day on Wednesday despite Melbourne's stay-at-home orders and a warning from authorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAJv8LrG9ag
Protesters storm through Melbourne's CBD | ABC News
Sep 21, 2021

full moon for earthquake ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-qS5V1gMD0
Earthquake strikes Victoria, Melbourne protesters march down Russell Street | 9 News Australia
Sep 21, 2021

| - - - -

https://english.alarabiya.net/coronavirus/2021/09/11/COVID-19-120-000-join-protests-in-France-against-health-passes-

Leader of French nationalist party "Les Patriotes" (The Patriots) Florian Philippot (C) leads the march during a demonstration against France's Covid-19 health pass in Paris on September 11, 2021. (AFP)

More than 120,000 people demonstrated across France on Saturday, according to official figures, to protest the coronavirus health passes they say discriminate against the unvaccinated.

The health pass, or a recent negative COVID-19 test, is required to enter cafes, restaurants and many other public places.

The interior ministry said 121,000 had demonstrated in France, 19,000 people of them in the capital Paris where police arrested 85 people after clashes broke out.

Three members of the police were slightly injured during the protests, the ministry added.

This was the ninth consecutive weekend of protests, although according to the official count, numbers were on the previous marches.

Officials put last weekend's turnout across France at 140,000, and in early August an estimated 237,000 protesters turned out.

Saturday's protests come the day after former French health minister Agnes Buzyn was charged over her handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, after investigators at a special court in Paris concluded there were grounds to prosecute her.

tahoeblue

So the "Free World" after WWI and WWII and Cold war ... No Longer Free ?

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fda-official-blow-dart-african-americans-with-covid-vaccine-is-where-were/
September 22, 2021
FDA Official: 'Blow Dart' African Americans with COVID Vaccine is 'Where We're Going...Just Shoot Everyone' ... Calls for a 'Nazi Germany' Style 'Registry' of Unvaccinated Americans: 'Think About It Like The Jewish Star'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-yorks-new-gov-threatens-replace-unvaccinated-hospital-workers-foreigners
New York's New Gov Threatens To Replace Unvaccinated Hospital Workers With 'Foreigners'

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/23/is-it-legal-to-require-vaccinations-to-travel-yes-say-experts-.html
Vaccine mandates for travel are legal in the U.S. — and more are probably coming
Published Thu, Sep 23 2021 2:18 AM EDT

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/victoria-records-766-new-local-cases-of-coronavirus-in-highest-day-of-outbreak/news-story/620c29dd2a0160c6855d8a4ac5a4dd5e
Daniel Andrews will only allow fully vaccinated Victorians to return from Sydney

Victorians stuck in 'extreme risk zones' interstate can now come home, but only if they are fully vaccinated and follow new rules.

https://www.rollcall.com/2021/09/22/breakthrough-covid-19-cases-expected-to-become-more-common-in-coming-months/
Breakthrough COVID-19 cases expected to become more common in coming months
Experts blame delta variant's rise and declining efficacy of vaccines but say most infections among the vaccinated will be mild

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/fda-resignations-white-house-booster-guidance-mess
Published September 2
FDA resignations over White House booster shot guidance a 'mess for administration'
The FDA reportedly has not reviewed COVID-19 vaccine booster shot data

tahoeblue

So did they SPRAY Covid on the populations ?
How could you tell ?

https://ssnano.com/inc/sdetail/aluminum_nanoparticles/276?msclkid=30dd409253cd18a5996521dc76038cf6&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=**LP%20Shopping%20-%20Catch%20All&utm_term=4576648436425816&utm_content=Catch%20All
Aluminum Nanoparticles/ Nanopowder (Al, 99.9% 40-60 nm)
Product #: 0220XH
$121/25g

Drug delivery:As with many nanoparticles, aluminum nanopowder plays a role in a variety of new drug delivery systems, including dry aerosol and transdermal delivery.

| - - - -

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24188959/
Aluminum hydroxide nanoparticles show a stronger vaccine adjuvant activity than traditional aluminum hydroxide microparticles
Epub 2013 Nov 1.

Abstract

Aluminum hydroxide is used as a vaccine adjuvant in various human vaccines. Unfortunately, despite its favorable safety profile, aluminum hydroxide can only weakly or moderately potentiate antigen-specific antibody responses. When dispersed in an aqueous solution, aluminum hydroxide forms particulates of 1-20μm. There is increasing evidence that nanoparticles around or less than 200nm as vaccine or antigen carriers have a more potent adjuvant activity than large microparticles. In the present study, we synthesized aluminum hydroxide nanoparticles of 112nm. Using ovalbumin and Bacillus anthracis protective antigen protein as model antigens, we showed that protein antigens adsorbed on the aluminum hydroxide nanoparticles induced a stronger antigen-specific antibody response than the same protein antigens adsorbed on the traditional aluminum hydroxide microparticles of around 9.3μm. The potent adjuvant activity of the aluminum hydroxide nanoparticles was likely related to their ability to more effectively facilitate the uptake of the antigens adsorbed on them by antigen-presenting cells. Finally, the local inflammation induced by aluminum hydroxide nanoparticles in the injection sites was milder than that induced by microparticles. Simply reducing the particle size of the traditional aluminum hydroxide adjuvant into nanometers represents a novel and effective approach to improve its adjuvanticity.

Keywords: Antibody responses; Local inflammation; Microparticles; Nanoparticles; Vaccine.

© 2013.

| - - -

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/nanosized-aluminum-being-sprayed-in-the-atmosphere-causing-degenerative-disease-says-neurosurgeon/

Nanosized aluminum being sprayed in the atmosphere, causing degenerative disease, says neurosurgeon

July 15, 2013 

According to neuro-surgeon Russell L. Blaylock, the nanosized aluminum particles found in chem-trails are contributing heavily to degenerative disease today.

Like in bio-engineering, where scientists rewire the DNA of crops, creating genetically modified foods, geo-engineering is the global attempt to manipulate the sun and Earth's climate. In both mass engineering operations, "professionals" try to play "God," but it's a given – nature and natural processes cannot and were never meant to be controlled. Hence, we see the unintended consequences of degenerative disease occurring today due to GMOs and geo-engineering. All the disease statistics are neglected, however, as controllers justify their means.
According to medical literature, nanosized particles are "infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues."

Dr. Blaylock states, "Of special concern is the effect these nanoparticles have on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neuro-degenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease, and Lou Gehrig's disease."

Blaylock explains further that aluminum nano particles can easily penetrate the brain through the blood and olfactory nerves in the nose. Passing through the olfactory neural tracts, aluminum particles easily penetrate the area of the brain most affected by Alzheimer's disease.

Furthermore, in Alzheimer's cases, this part of the brain has shown to contain the highest level of aluminum!
Essentially, there needs to be a massive public outcry against geo-engineering similar to the outcry against genetically modified crops.
The aluminum particles also enter the body through the respiratory system, where they have been shown to cause tremendous inflammation in the lungs, further aggravating conditions like asthma and pulmonary diseases. Due to their small size, the aluminum particles can even enter the gastrointestinal tract and can disperse into many other organs and tissues in the body, including the spinal cord.

[ Geo Engineering to ruin the planet ? Depop YOU ? ]

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/hacking-the-planet-the-climate-engineering-reality/
Hacking The Planet: The Climate Engineering Reality
June 13, 2017

https://youtu.be/JZfEiiKTTbw?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E

tahoeblue

https://davidicke.com/2021/09/24/message-to-the-morons-in-uniform-your-fascism-will-return-to-haunt-you-david-icke-dot-connector/
Message To The Morons In Uniform – Your Fascism Will Return To Haunt You – David Icke Dot Connector
https://banned.video/watch?id=614de25fbb3a680fda89c9d0
Sep 24, 2021

Perceptions Of A Renegade Mind By David Icke - Available Now -
https://shop.davidicke.com/product/perceptions-of-a-renegade-mind-david-icke-coming-soon/

Watch & share the trailer to COVIDLAND: The Lockdown and pre-order your copy today! 'COVIDLAND' is a riveting and fast-paced film designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back!

| - - -

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/damn-you-hell-you-will-not-destroy-america-here-spartacus-covid-letter-thats-gone-viral
"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral
Monday, Sep 27, 2021

spartacus

https://www.theautomaticearth.com/2021/09/spartacus/

Hello,

My name is Spartacus, and I've had enough.

We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack
. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw.

We have spent thousands of hours analyzing leaked footage from Wuhan, scientific papers from primary sources, as well as the paper trails left by the medical establishment.

What we have discovered would shock anyone to their core.

First, we will summarize our findings, and then, we will explain them in detail. References will be placed at the end.
Summary:

COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.

Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.

Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus, and constitute a form of medical theater.

Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.

The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, despite the fact that natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus's proteins, and not just one.

Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV- 2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.

There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface ("neural lace") tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.

Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.

The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables.

tahoeblue

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-gov-hochul-says-un-vaxxed-christians-arent-listening-to-god-god-wants-you-vaccinated
Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians 'Aren't Listening To God,' 'God Wants' You Vaccinated

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Past-News.php/2021/09/23/ny-gov-kathy-hochul-to
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul to Unvaxxed Hospital Workers: Get Vaxxed Or Get Replaced With Foreigners
September 23rd, 2021

Categories: News

Link: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62569

New York Governor Kathy Hochul threatened to replace workers at hospitals and nursing homes with foreigners if they don't submit to being vaccinated by Monday. We're also reaching out to the Department of State to find out about visas for foreign workers,, to bring more nurses over here," Do what we say and submit to this experimental injection or we'll replace you with foreigners.

HIRE AMERICAN

poseidonlost

Quote from: tahoeblue on Sep 28, 2021, 12:47:21 PMhttps://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-gov-hochul-says-un-vaxxed-christians-arent-listening-to-god-god-wants-you-vaccinated
Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians 'Aren't Listening To God,' 'God Wants' You Vaccinated

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Past-News.php/2021/09/23/ny-gov-kathy-hochul-to
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul to Unvaxxed Hospital Workers: Get Vaxxed Or Get Replaced With Foreigners
September 23rd, 2021

Categories: News

Link: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62569

New York Governor Kathy Hochul threatened to replace workers at hospitals and nursing homes with foreigners if they don't submit to being vaccinated by Monday. We're also reaching out to the Department of State to find out about visas for foreign workers,, to bring more nurses over here," Do what we say and submit to this experimental injection or we'll replace you with foreigners.

HIRE AMERICAN

The truth is never so complicated. And truth, is the only religion.
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

tahoeblue

https://news.yahoo.com/colorado-governor-defends-firing-unvaccinated-120053134.html
Colorado governor defends firing unvaccinated, but may back track on mandate
John Frank
Wed, October 6, 2021

Colorado's governor is embracing his role as the enforcer of COVID-19 vaccine mandates even as officials in his administration want to backtrack.

What's happening: Gov. Jared Polis issued an executive order this week to make it easier to terminate state employees who refuse to adhere to his vaccine requirements.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/polis-1st-openly-gay-governor-elected-marries-colorado-80058690
1st openly gay governor elected, marries in Colorado

Colorado's Jared Polis, who became the first openly gay man to be elected governor in the United States in 2018, has married his longtime partner and first gentleman Marlon Reis, a writer and animal welfare advocate
September 16, 2021

Polis, 46, and Reis, 40, were married in a traditional Jewish ceremony attended by family and friends in Boulder on Wednesday, the governor's office said. Rabbi Tirzah Firestone officiated.

Polis, a Democrat, and Reis were engaged in December as Reis was preparing to be hospitalized after contracting COVID-19. Reis was released from the hospital after two days. Polis also caught the coronavirus but had only mild symptoms.

| - - - -

Meanwhile:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/southwest-pilots-union-sues-block-airlines-vaccination-mandate
Southwest Pilots Union Sues To Block Airline's Vaccination Mandate

Saturday, Oct 09, 2021 - 03:30 PM

In what appears to be one of the first cases of a union pushing back against the new COVID vaccination requirements handed down by the Biden Administration, a union representing pilots at Southwest Airlines is suing to stop the vaccine requirement from being forced until a lawsuit is resolved.
"The new vaccine mandate unlawfully imposes new conditions of employment and the new policy threatens termination of any pilot not fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021," the legal filing said. "Southwest Airlines' additional new and unilateral modification of the parties' collective bargaining agreement is in clear violation of the RLA."
Unfortunately for the Southwest, the vaccine mandate isn't the only COVID-related policy that the pilots have taken issue with.

Other policies the union seeks to block include Southwest's Covid quarantine rules for pilots and an infectious disease control policy that it says significantly altered work conditions, rules and rates of pay, until the two sides negotiate a resolution to alleged contract violations outlined in its original Aug. 30 lawsuit. The changes violate a "status quo" provision of the RLA by not maintaining terms of an existing contract during negotiations, the lawsuit claimed.
As we wait to see whether pilots at other unions push back in a similar way, over in the UK, restrictions on travelers and pilots are actually being relaxed.

tahoeblue

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/thousands-march-rome-protest-workplace-vaccine-rule-80496044
Thousands march in Rome to protest workplace vaccine rule

Thousands of demonstrators have marched down Rome's Via Veneto and other main streets to protest a government rule requiring COVID-19 vaccines or negative tests for workers to enter their offices
By FRANCES D'EMILIO Associated Press
October 9, 2021, 11:52 AM

ROME -- Thousands of demonstrators marched down Rome's famous Via Veneto and other streets on Saturday, some smashing their way into a union office and clashing with police as they protested Italy's new "Green Pass" vaccination requirement for employees to enter their offices.

The certification is mandatory beginning on Oct. 15 and applies to public and private workplaces. Both employees and employers risk fines if they don't comply. Public sector workers can be suspended if they show up five times without a Green Pass. The pass is already required in Italy to enter museums, theaters, gyms and indoor restaurants, as well as to take long-distance trains and buses or domestic flights.

The passes show that a person has had least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, or recovered from the virus in the last six months, or has tested negative in the last 48 hours.
Draghi, meanwhile, pledged to go ahead with the government's vaccination campaign.

"The right to demonstrate one's ideas can never degenerate into acts of aggression and intimidation," Draghi said in a statement. He denounced as unacceptable any kind of intimidation against unions, whom he described as "a fundamental garrison of democracy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLrJypBiRo
Rome: Thousands protest against extension of COVID health pass to workplaces |Latest News |WION
Oct 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYllvVXZbjU
Thousands at protest against green pass in Italy
Oct 9, 2021

| - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwq6WvNX5kE
'This Mandate Is Unconstitutional': Mike Lee Assails Biden Vaccine Mandate
Oct 9, 2021

On Tuesday, Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) attempted a failed bill to exempt certain people from President Biden's vaccine mandate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47IONX4KFSg
They Are Not Telling You The Truth': Ted Cruz Tears Into Biden, Harris Over Border
Oct 8, 2021

At a GOP press briefing on Wednesday, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) blamed President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris for the continued surge of migrants at the southern border.

tahoeblue

https://www.villages-news.com/2021/08/26/president-biden-and-his-boy-hunter/
President Biden and his boy Hunter
President Biden has proven himself to be America's Quisling

https://nypost.com/2021/10/14/biden-private-sector-vaccine-mandate-to-be-in-effect-soon/
Biden says private-sector COVID-19 vaccine mandate will take effect 'soon'
By Steven Nelson
October 14, 2021

In a brief, six-minute address to the nation, President Biden on Thursday said that his private-sector COVID-19 vaccine mandate will take effect "soon" to address the "unacceptably high number" of people who don't want to be vaccinated.

But he took no questions from reporters, for a second straight day after a major address, amid nationwide concerns about rising inflation and a supply-chain crisis that has left store shelves bare and threatens the delivery of holiday gifts as prices for most goods go up.

| - - -

https://newsrescue.com/disgraced-nih-director-francis-collins-to-resign-after-wuhan-lab-lies-exposed/
Disgraced NIH Director Francis Collins To Resign After Wuhan Lab Lies Exposed
By NewsRescue -
October 12, 2021

Announcement comes weeks after documents revealed Collins lied about US funding gain-of-function research at Wuhan lab

by Kelen McBreen

Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Dr. Francis Collins announced Tuesday he'll be resigning from his position before 2022.

The longest-serving NIH director in US history, Collins served under the Obama, Trump and Biden presidencies.

"I am proud of all we've accomplished. I fundamentally believe, however, that no single person should serve in the position too long, and that it's time to bring in a new scientist to lead the NIH into the future," Collins said in a statement upon announcing his retirement. "I'm most grateful and proud of the NIH staff and the scientific community, whose extraordinary commitment to lifesaving research delivers hope to the American people and the world every day."

"As he returns to his lab at the National Human Genome Research Institute, we look forward to his unmatched ability to unlock the possibilities within our reach and that define the best of who we are as Americans," President Biden wrote in a Tuesday statement commending Collins.

Read full: https://www.infowars.com/posts/disgraced-nih-director-francis-collins-to-resign-after-wuhan-lab-lies-exposed/

| - - -

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/10/05/930886479/nih-francis-collins-resigns-national-institutes-health

He was picked by Obama to head NIH in 2009

President Barack Obama chose Collins to lead the NIH in 2009, and his appointment was unanimously confirmed by the Senate. Collins is "beloved on Capitol Hill," says Jennifer Zeitzer, head of public affairs at the Federation of American Societies For Experimental Biology.
He headed the effort to sequence the human genetic code

In 1993, he became director of what was then called the National Center for Human Genome Research, which was in charge of a massive effort to fully sequence humanity's genetic code.

tahoeblue

Going back to Page One - 2020

Quote from: #1 Trouble Maker on Apr 07, 2020, 09:32:28 AMI'm going to start a new thread to get the word out now so to get as many people to resist the genocide bioweapon that we will ALL be forced to take.  I borrowed the title from something Melissa and Arron Dykes had wrote about living in the 12 monkeys.  I'm asking that ALL COVID globalist 'solutions' WE all need to resist be posted on this thread

Why there was a Southwest Sickout ...

https://www.facebook.com/TakeBackAmerica2016/videos/1019094255524901/
AIR TERROR! Pilot Has Terminal Stroke IN-FLIGHT, Jab Mandates Continue
Take Back America
September 3 ·

https://www.faa.gov/coronavirus/guidance_resources/vaccine_faq/
Will the experience of individuals receiving the vaccine affect FAA guidance (possible shortening the 48-hour "No Fly/No Safety-Related Duty")?

Yes, as additional data becomes available and the medical understanding of the side effect profile matures, the FAA will reevaluate the "No Fly/No Safety-Related Duty" timeframe, as appropriate.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/business/delta-false-report-pilot-death/index.html
Delta knocks down false report that vaccinated pilot died in-flight
By Chris Isidore, CNN Business
Updated 11:51 AM ET, Wed October 13, 2021

New York (CNN Business)Delta Air Lines took the unusual step of publicly disputing a viral rumor spread by an anti-vax podcast, which claimed one of Delta's pilots recently died mid-flight days after getting a vaccine.
Delta (DAL) said no such thing happened. Mid-flight deaths are rare and airlines are legally required to report them publicly. The allegation was aired Monday on "The Stew Peters Show" podcast.
"All of these allegations are false," said Delta. "The pandemic has been an incredibly tragic time for many, and our hearts go out to the hundreds of thousands of families of those who have passed away from the horrific virus."

The story came from Peters' podcast guest, Jane Ruby, who said she had been told about it by three "whistleblowers directly related to Delta Air Lines," one of whom she said was a flight attendant on the flight.

| - - -

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/mystery-of-four-ba-pilot-deaths-after-covid-vaccine/
BA refuse to deny pilots died after covid jab
By Sally Beck
June 25, 2021

SOCIAL media is alive with the story that four British Airways pilots died within a few weeks of each other, with the suggestion that Covid vaccine is involved. A photograph showing condolence books for four male pilots at BA's headquarters that was circulated on Twitter fanned the flames. As did a voice recording, allegedly from the independent radio station English 909, with a man saying: 'Things are getting crazy here. I don't know if I told you but my friend who's a BA pilot, has just told me that they've had the third BA pilot die in the last seven days. The first two were in their 40s and 50s and the third in his mid-thirties. Perfectly fit, no underlying conditions. Gets his second jab and he's dead within days. Exactly the same as the first two . . .'

Our national airline issued a statement saying that the deaths were not connected. This has been presented by Reuters fact-checkers as a denial, but in fact BA refuse to say whether the pilots had received a Covid-19 vaccine on not.

Pilot deaths are rare, and it may well just be 'bad luck' or a 'coincidence', but according to a retired RAF pilot who was also an airline captain who flew for several independent British airlines: 'Airline pilots are a very healthy bunch. I worked for a number of airlines, and I actually cannot recall a pilot dying of any illness before retirement. Four in a few weeks? Unheard of.

'I am a retired pilot, not a medic, but common sense tells me that if there is a clotting problem with the [AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson/Janssen] vaccine then exposure to deep vein thrombosis [a known problem with long haul flying] might be relevant.'
If you are vaccinated you are advised not to fly because the pressurisation of the aircraft can lead to blood clots, a very serious issue which may kill you or cause you to suffer a stroke. That is bad enough for a passenger, but it beggars belief that airlines and Governments are pressing pilots to have jabs. If blindness, stroke or heart attack happens close to landing, even the second pilot is going to need a reaction time to overcome the situation. Landing is about the most dangerous time in an aircraft and there is a lot going on in the cockpit, much of which is critical and can escalate into dangerous situations very quickly.

Thank God there are two pilots in the cockpit either of whom can land the plane solo. If both pilots have problems at the same time, you might be doomed.

| - - - 

https://www.wlox.com/2021/10/16/backlog-federal-safety-rules-amid-us-car-crash-epidemic/?outputType=apps
Backlog in federal safety rules amid US car crash 'epidemic'
By Associated Press
Published: Oct. 16, 2021 at 7:44 AM PDT
Advocates worry that the agency has lost focus and risks getting bogged down under President Joe Biden, at a time of increasing road accidents and reckless driving during the COVID-19 pandemic.