• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

Hello Everyone! I Need A Little Help

Started by saffron, Dec 09, 2020, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron

I opened my mouth in a "Nextdoor" conversation and now I need to back it up!
Does anyone have a link for the "abortion up to age 3 is ok?"  I thought it was passed in NDAA long ago, and was it not in the CDC's or WHO's guidelines recently?
Thank you for information you might remember.
love, e

Last Edit by Gladstone
Love ---> The wish to bestow the fullness of joyous Life...

poseidonlost

Quote from: saffron on Dec 09, 2020, 09:22:36 PM
I opened my mouth in a "Nextdoor" conversation and now I need to back it up!
Does anyone have a link for the "abortion up to age 3 is ok?"  I thought it was passed in NDAA long ago, and was it not in the CDC's or WHO's guidelines recently?
Thank you for information you might remember.
love, e

Jeeze. Blast from the past. Refreshing. Come back more often. I'll give it a shot, but someone else would probably be of more help / bump

P.S. keyword --> post-birth abortion?

P.P.S. "after birth abortion" I'm getting hits

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

poseidonlost

OK. If you want the truth, it's hard to get.  :-\

Here's the NDAA bill for fiscal year 2020 (which makes it still in effect [link below]) according to congress.gov. My understanding of the NDAA is, it has to be passed for every fiscal year. So a new one has to be passed and signed by the president for 2021. And you can't be 100% sure about what's in that until it gets passed right? You have to check the PDF for yourself if you want the truth.

If post/after-birth abortions were a part of the NDAA for a certain fiscal year in the past, it does not mean it's still in effect today or may be in the next fiscal year... Ya gotta read, and you might even lose the argument. But that's OK. As long as you're informed. And reading this will certainly put you in a better position with ammo for other topics over those "next door" neighbors.  ;)

https://congress.gov/116/plaws/publ92/PLAW-116publ92.pdf

And P.S. again. ... Abortion is still murder.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

saffron

oh, thank you!   LOL - this "Nextdoor" format is full of censorship too! I cannot write "vaccine" without a popup trying to run what I say.  So, I call it the jab.

And yes, if it is no longer in the NDAA, or elsewhere,  I have no problem apologizing for wrong information.  I just left it open with a broad statement that CDC guidelines say abortion up to age 3 is ok...
I checked the link provided, nothing in that. I thought Alex mentioned it again not long ago. Was it WHO guidelines?

An easy way to search any website is use Ctrl F.  A search pops up bottom/left for the website where the term can be input.  So, it was easy to search without reading the entire NDAA for 2020.  I appreciate the link very much! I might search it for other things when I get a chance.  I wonder if past ndaa's are online.
I'm not having too much trouble with my statement that 90-95% of humanity is slotted for erradication. At any rate, they are typicals living in a bubble and believe the government loves them and wants to take care of them.
love, e

Last Edit by Gladstone
Love ---> The wish to bestow the fullness of joyous Life...