• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

The secret second bomb factory and its lying owner

Started by Neuromancer911, Apr 30, 2017, 03:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


It was not until April 2008, at the trial of the three men accused of assisting the deceased July 7th suspects, that it was revealed that there had been more than one 'bomb factory'.

Another property; 111 Chapeltown Road, Leeds, was also alleged to have been used for the creation of explosive devices.

Reports suggested however that 18 Alexandra Grove was the "main" bomb factory.

The first witness was WAJID HUSSEIN – the landlord of 111 Chapeltown Road. His evidence was delivered in the form of sworn statements, of which he gave three to the police.

But at the Inquest (para.52), the Crown Barrister Hugo Keith said;-
"In each of these statements he had failed to give a full account of his recollection of the hiring out or rental of no. 111 Chapeltown Road. So, with my lady's permission, I will summarise those parts of the statements where he gives differing accounts and give my lady the most accurate account of the three that he provided."

The unreliability of the statements is confirmed by Wajid Hussein, who openly declares;-
"I have been untruthful with the police in my dealings with them to date..."


I found this looking up Wajid Hussein

7/7 inquests: police failed to follow on 'best lead' to July 7 bomber Jermaine Lindsay
Bedfordshire police failed to follow up an armed incident involving a car used by one of the July 7 bombers five weeks before the bombings, the inquest has heard.
By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent
3:25PM GMT 15 Feb 2011

Police received a 999 call from a property in Luton saying that a male was in a flat next door with a handgun.

Two black men and an Asian man were seen running from the flats with a small handgun, followed shortly afterwards by three women with a young child, one of whom allegedly screamed: "Someone's got a gun to my baby" as they jumped into a taxi.

When the men saw the police, a witness said they took off their balaclavas and gloves and got into a Fiat Bravo.

The vehicle was registered to the bomber Jermaine Lindsay's address in nearby Aylesbury and Thames Valley police went to the address several times over the next two days but no one was in, the inquest was told.

A check on the police national computer found that Lindsay had a previous conviction for possession of cannabis resin and importing controlled drugs.

It also found that the car had been checked on the police computer 14 times in the previous two months.

Bedfordshire police asked for a note to be made on the police national computer to stop the car if spotted but the next time it was seen was when it was found at Luton railway station with the a gun in the car as part of the investigation into the July 7 bombings.

Police launched Operation Bugle and found a taxi driver who had picked up a man and a child from the address but could not discover where they had been dropped.

CCTV from a petrol garage forecourt where they stopped on the way to the address could not be used because it was obscured by a Bedfordshire police poster in the garage window, the inquest heard.

Forensics officers were called in to check the flat but the results were never followed up.

The inquest heard the case was never formally closed but the investigating officer went on holiday and then went on a residential training course.

"It is clear that Thames Valley inquiries went nowhere and this was the best lead they had," Hugo Keith QC for the inquest said.

The inquest also heard that the landlord of a flat used by the July 7 bombers as a bomb factory cleared it out after the bombings without calling the police.

Wajid Hussain, the landlord of a flat in Chapeltown Road in Leeds, had to give three statements to police after admitting that he had initially lied about his involvement with the bombers because he was worried about being implicated in the attacks.

He said he had met Mohammed Sidique Khan, the leader of the bombers, at the Francis Street mosque in Leeds who asked him if he had a room to rent.

He said he agreed to rent out a room above his sandwich bar to Sidique Khan's friend who called himself Imran Mirza but was actually fellow-bomber Hasib Hussain.

According to Mr Hussain, whose statements were read to the inquest, the flats had problems with an overloading of the electricity but Hussain refused to let him into the flat, allegedly threatening him that he had a jinn [devil] inside him who might attack the landlord if he came inside.

"I believe he was threatening me," Mr Hussain, the landlord, told police, adding that he swore at Hasib Hussain and told him that he had to pay his rent on time.

In fact he later admitted that Hussain had told him that he was boiling water on a portable stove. In fact it is thought the bombers were boiling down hydrogen peroxide to make it more concentrated.

Hasib Hussain handed in his notice and the bombers moved on to another flat in Alexandra Grove, Leeds, where they finished their bomb-making.

But Mr Hussain, the landlord, admitted that he tried to contact Hasib Hussain and Sidique Khan after the July 7 bombings and when he failed to get hold of them he broke into the flat on July 12.

"I was convinced they had something to do with the bombings but did not see anything dangerous," he later told police, admitting that he had seen a gas mask in the room, a large TV and that the bombers had put up curtains.

He added: "It was littered with rubbish and had black bin liners on the floor. I gathered them up and threw away the rubbish."


Probably the same person here.

QuoteYorkshire furniture retailer director trio banned for a total of 29 years
published:1 December 2016

Wajid Hussain has become the third of three directors of companies involved in the selling of furniture under the banner 'iSleep', to be disqualified from being a director.

The bans follow an investigation by the Insolvency Service.

On 24 October 2016 the Court at Manchester District Registry made an 11 year disqualification order against Wajid Hussain (44), the director of I Sleep Ltd. The court order follows nine year director disqualification undertakings agreed in 2015 by Shazam Hussain (37), the director of I Sleep Ltd and Foxton Furniture Group Limited and Yaser Ali (34), the director of Goole Furnishings Limited.

Wajid Hussain was banned for 11 years. The Court found that he failed to maintain, preserve and/or supply adequate accounting records for I Sleep Ltd,

These guys are still up to something.